Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Big Brother Trouble (2000) (Read 5,193 times)
cal
Ex Member

Admin

Big Brother Trouble (2000)
17. Oct 2001 at 20:13
Print Post  

Dick Van Patten, Bo Hopkins, Mario López
<b>Michal Suchánek, Kenneth Schmidt</b>

It's obviously not high art, but there are a couple of cute boys and a few shirtless scenes.
« Last Edit: 16. Aug 2003 at 11:42 by cal-Q-L8 »  

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #1 - 19. Oct 2002 at 15:02
Print Post  
I'm bringing this one back up to the top since Sir J mentioned he just saw it. My recollection of the film is that cal's synopsis of a year ago is quite accurate. As a boy movie this is a 9! As a movie this is a 5 at best.

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Reply #2 - 19. Oct 2002 at 16:14
Print Post  
Hehe.  As a boymovie I'd say probably a 6 or 7 (the actors playing the older boys were too old for their parts, but the younger kids were good, and actually the best of the actors, too), and as a movie overall I'd give it about a 2.  Smiley

Gosh, even the adults (no, especially the adults!) in the film acted as if they'd only had a couple of hours to learn their lines. Of course, the lines were kind of easy to learn, on about a second-grade level. Really, I didn't even mind the movie or the acting, or even the writing. Just tell me that it was written by some 12-year-olds as a class project, and I'll say they have a future in the film industry with a lot more education.  :biggrin:

I'm being kind. Really!

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print