Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic micheal oliver (Read 7,068 times)
gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

micheal oliver
09. Jul 2004 at 12:34
Print Post  
does anybody remeber him he was one of my frist faveorite boy actors,  he was in the promblem child movies. i read some were that somebdy said he was a  bart on the set of the movie, somebody else defened him by suggesting thta he was a method actor and was in chracter a junior.
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Re: micheal oliver
Reply #1 - 09. Jul 2004 at 13:18
Print Post  
gee, I don't know anything about Michael Oliver's career, but I just watch Problem Child again the other day, and I realized what a good job he did in that movie. Smiley

I don't think the movie was all that good, but he did play that part well.  My kids should have been "method actors", too, if that's what he was doing as that character.   Undecided

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #2 - 10. Jul 2004 at 12:58
Print Post  
I've only seen the first movie and that was long ago so I don't have a strong impression of Michael.

But I did think it was interesting to learn that he is the half-brother of Danny Ponce.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #3 - 12. Jul 2004 at 11:25
Print Post  
I'm determined to make a gallery of caps from this movie one day.  I agree that it's a pretty silly movie but Michael did a great job playing the bratty kid.

IP Logged

RocketBoy
Bronze Member

RocketBoy

Reply #4 - 18. Jul 2004 at 11:08
Print Post  
I only seen first problem child movie. I did'nt really care for it Undecided. I don't like bratty, disrespectful kids. With out hearing any mention of him being a brat on the set, I had had that impression of him. He reminded me of one those kids you see flip out in the middle of the grocery store because his mom did'nt let him get all 12 flavors of fruit roll ups Tongue..lol

IP Logged

2ThumbsUp

It's Time!<br />

Reply #5 - 19. May 2023 at 00:43
Print Post  
Michael DID play that part very well!
In some ways that movie went too far, (I think the criminal contact was to show what a problem child can turn into, more than any approval of the type) but the main message came through over and over... DAD, what are you doing looking for another woman so much!  Look at ME... Give me some time too We can have a Great time together... and I really won't feel the need to be a "problem child"... Unfortunately, most older guys have never had the younger contact to know how to relate with boys, themselves! (Ala "Dry Rain"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print