Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic will rothhaar (Read 6,992 times)
dad
Silver Member

BA Member

will rothhaar
27. Jul 2004 at 22:35
Print Post  
a question about will rothhaar , i have seen him in hearts in atlantis,   good movie  and he is cute, i see you have three of his many movies/tv shows highlighted,  are those the only 3 that he is prominently featured in?, and also when you look him up under the actors profiles, there is a shirtless picture of him, i would love to find out what movie that was from, if anyone knows,  thank you.
« Last Edit: 28. Jul 2004 at 01:27 by Sir Jacob »  

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Re: will rothhaar
Reply #1 - 27. Jul 2004 at 23:05
Print Post  
Dad, I believe the pic of Will on his profile is from an episode of the TV series JAG. Unfortunately, I can't tell you which episode specifically, but perhaps someone else here can tell you.

For more pics of Will from that series (and elsewhere), check out this website: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Look on page 7 of the gallery for the scene you are looking for. They don't give much information about where the pics are from, so it's not much help.  Sad

As for his filmography, in answer to your question: no, it doesn't mean that he only had a significant role in the ones highlighted on his profile. Here's how it works:

Our goal at BoyActors is to provide a selection of movies that fans of boy actors would be interested in seeing. We don't feature in the database every single movie a boy has appeared in, because when you think about it, probably a large percentage of movies out there have at least one boy for at least a few seconds somewhere in it. Listing them all would not be of much use to people trying to decide what movies to spend their hard-earned money on.

So what we do is we include a complete (as far as we know) filmography on the actor's profile, up to about the age of 15. Then, we only create separate profiles only for movies for which:

a) we have enough information to fill in the basic requirements of the profile (title, year, country, genre, short plot summary, etc.)
b) we have at least one usable image to illustrate the profile, and
c) we know that at least one boy is feature enough in the film to justify its inclusion on the database. In some cases, he may not have a very big role, but if we feel that the scenes featuring him are particularly interesting for whatever reason, we might still create a profile for it.

So these are the movies highlighted (and linked to) from the actor's profile. It doesn't mean that the other movies are not interesting or that he didn't have a big role in them. It may be that we just don't have all the information we need to create a profile. Or maybe we just never got around to doing it. Or maybe we just don't don't know much about them.

A lot of the time, we just haven't seen the movies and we haven't heard from anyone who has seen them. That's why we always appreciate when members point out some movies that they have seen and that we don't have on our database. If they feel it's worth adding, we will usually create a profile for them if we can find everything we need to do so.

In Will's case, my guess would be that there are a few more of those movies in his filmography that would be worth adding to the database. One of them might be Kart Racer (2002), as I have seen some publicity for the film and it looks like he is the main character. However, he would have been around 15 in 2002, so that's right at the limit of what we feature on the website. There may be others on that list that he is featured in prominently, but I personally haven't seen any of them. Maybe someone else here can help you.

I hope that answers your question. And I'm sorry my answer is so long! Hope you didn't get too bored while reading it. Cheesy

Let us know if you think any of the movies on Will's profile (or any other movie) should be added to our database.

IP Logged

dad
Silver Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 27. Jul 2004 at 23:12
Print Post  
thank you again  for taking the time to answere, with all that information, and i will check out that link, and page 7 ,  i just need to rest my eyes after your long answere  Wink

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #3 - 28. Jul 2004 at 11:00
Print Post  

... if you click on the link above to Will's profile page you will see that underneath the pic there is now a caption which states where the pic is from.

BTW Joseph...  we should keep a copy of your reply in admin for future use. I think it explained things very well...  thanks for taking the time to do that.

IP Logged

dad
Silver Member

BA Member

Reply #4 - 28. Jul 2004 at 11:07
Print Post  
thank you cal and joseph for all the info,  i will be looking for that jag episode Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print