Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Unaccompanied Minors (2006) (Read 3,585 times)
nicolas
Platinum Member

Toi mon amour, toi qui
a le cœur lourd mon amour

Unaccompanied Minors (2006)
12. May 2006 at 03:44
Print Post  

"Unaccompanied Minors"

Release date: 8 decembre 2006

Plot Summary: It's Christmas Eve and five kids have just been snowed in at the airport -- and there isn't a parent in sight. Unaccompanied Minors follows awkward Spencer (Dyllan Christopher), rich-girl Grace (Gina Mantegna), tomboy Donna (Quinn Shephard), geeky Charlie (Tyler James Williams) and bashful Beef (Brett Kelly) as they try to outwit a disgruntled airport official (Lewis Black) and reunite with their families. Using "borrowed" golf-carts, a canoe on a snow hill and the help of a reluctant flight attendant (Wilmer Valderrama), these kids are about to prove the holidays aren't about where you are, but who you're with.

« Last Edit: 18. Sep 2008 at 16:35 by Zabladowski »  

IP Logged

Mediajock1
Silver Member

BA Member

Re: UNACCOMPANIED  MINORS
Reply #1 - 23. May 2006 at 17:26
Print Post  
Sounds like a fun movie but I wiull wonder if they will eventually have to change the title because of its connotation in this uptight age.

Smiley
MJ

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Re: UNACCOMPANIED  MINORS
Reply #2 - 23. May 2006 at 21:44
Print Post  
The title could have the effect of stirring up publicity for the film as well MJ.

Thanks for digging this one up nicolas, this appears to be a film I will want to see this Christmas.  Smiley

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Re: Unaccompanied Minors (2006)
Reply #3 - 27. Jan 2013 at 21:11
Print Post  
I enjoyed watching Dyllan in this delightful romp! his beautiful smile makes me melt every time I see it! Grin Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print