Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Textiles, Les (2004) (Read 3,419 times)
nicolas
Platinum Member

Toi mon amour, toi qui
a le cœur lourd mon amour

Textiles, Les (2004)
28. Feb 2007 at 16:42
Print Post  

Just finished watching this dvd a few minutes ago, and am wondering if it was worth the hour and a half.

Boy actor in large supporting role:  Félix Landron

"LES TEXTILES" is a story about a woman and her two children, a boy age 8 or 9, and a girl approximately age 12..... and later in the film her husband (a baker in Paris) also joins them.

The mother and her two children set off to a new vacation property they have purchased, only to discover that it is in the middle of a nudist resort.

She is dismayed at this discovery, and she literally hides in their new flat with the children for a long period of time.  Eventually she begins a friendship with one particular woman at the resort, but she still is unwilling to totally trust the intentions of nudists.

When she needs groceries, the mother sends her young boy to the supermarket.... as he is the only one of the three that is willing to go in the nude. 

The ending is a bit illogical, but that isn't an uncommon event in the world of cinema.

It's most certainly an entertaining film, although it probably will gather plenty of dust on the shelf.

A great website for photos and information about this movie is at:  (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
« Last Edit: 05. Jul 2008 at 04:55 by Zabladowski »  

IP Logged

Nérodiaman
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: Textiles, Les (2004)
Reply #1 - 23. Nov 2013 at 15:45
Print Post  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Smiley I saw this movie this afternoon. I liked the play of Félix LANDRON in part of Nono. My movie rating is 6/10.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print