Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Creatures The World Forgot 1971 (Read 2,568 times)
Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Creatures The World Forgot 1971
13. Apr 2014 at 17:13
Print Post  
I have had this movie for a very long time, it has several boys in it, but they're only scenery, the best thing about them is the fact that they wear ONLY a chunk of leather tied around the waists! Shocked the movie is not an english , or any other language speaking movie, it has a seemingly made up language! the movie runs about 2 hrs. or so, but the boys in these very interesting scenes only lasts about 10 mins., and thankfully at the beginning of the movie, so you don't have to wade through the bulk of the film to find those scenes! Wink

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Re: Creatures The World Forgot 1971
Reply #1 - 18. Apr 2014 at 16:51
Print Post  
and here I thought I was the only one who had seen and then looked for this movie! Grin
I watched it once on cable several years ago and then searched in vain for a copy to buy. I finally bought it at Amazon about a year ago.
The first 30 minutes or so have some of the most delightful, errr, costume irregularities I ever saw.

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 18. Apr 2014 at 17:39
Print Post  
YoungArthur wrote on 18. Apr 2014 at 16:51:
The first 30 minutes or so have some of the most delightful, errr, costume irregularities I ever saw.

Yes but if you use the 'Pause' and 'Zoom' buttons, it can last as long as you want! Grin Shocked

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 19. Apr 2014 at 15:05
Print Post  
I recorded the movie years ago, I transfered it to a DVD-R a few years ago, the movie is only of VHS quality, but its still very watchable, I'd love to find it on DVD or bluray! Grin On blu ray the boys would seem like they were in the room with you! Grin  Shocked OH! I love BluRay! Wink

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 19. Apr 2014 at 15:16
Print Post  
Where I live there is a $7.00 bin at the Walmart store for Blurays, so starting this payday, I'm gonna start collecting boymovies on bluray!
recently, a good friend of mine GAVE me a $300.00 Bluray player, which also is 3D capable! so the picture and sound quality is out of this world! Shocked

I was at his house one night, and told him that I had recently obtained an HDMI tv, and that I was planning on buying a Bluray player used, from a Pawn shop, He immediately went an got his bluray and handed it to me! he said he didn't need it because the new tv he had just bought had a built in bluray, he had to buy a new one because his youngest son had shot the old one with a BBgun! his youngest son is a VERY rambunctious 7 year old!
« Last Edit: 15. May 2014 at 05:53 by »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print