Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Here's one for Bowser! (Read 273,478 times)
diogenes
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: Here's one for Bowser!
Reply #405 - 09. Oct 2017 at 17:42
Print Post  
JefriNTheDeep wrote on 09. Oct 2017 at 17:00:
Next question... (yes I AM clueless 😉 ) how do I reply, as each of you did to my first post, quoting from my post....

At the top of each message, you will see several buttons, the first two of which are "Mark & Quote" and "Quote". To quote the whole of a previous message, click on the "Quote" button. To quote a portion of the message, first select the text you wish to quote (for example, by left clicking and dragging the cursor until all the text you wish to select is highlighted), and then press "Mark & Quote". The selected text will appear in the messagebox, surrounded by some text in square brackets.

Smiley
« Last Edit: 10. Oct 2017 at 00:04 by diogenes »  

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Gold Member

Reply #406 - 09. Oct 2017 at 23:10
Print Post  
JefriNTheDeep wrote on 09. Oct 2017 at 17:00:
Thanks for the help Boymoviebuff & nightwatcher! It worked!

Next question... (yes I AM clueless 😉 ) how do I reply, as each of you did to my first post, quoting from my post....

Thanks again 

That's an easy one! simply highlight the text you want to reply to in the post of that member, then right click and copy, then select the 'Mark & Quote' button, it will put everything you highlighted into the Post window at the bottom of the page!  Just make sure you start your reply a line below the  [/quote] symbol, or it might not work properly! Smiley

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Gold Member

Reply #407 - 09. Oct 2017 at 23:23
Print Post  
Who is the cutie with Chuck??! Smiley
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

re-Cal-Q-L8

BA Member

Reply #408 - 17. Oct 2017 at 04:23
Print Post  
Hello, I think he had four sons of his own. I think this is one of them, possibly Jeff.

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Gold Member

Reply #409 - 18. Oct 2017 at 06:28
Print Post  
re-Cal-Q-L8 wrote on 17. Oct 2017 at 04:23:
Hello, I think he had four sons of his own. I think this is one of them, possibly Jeff.

Yes, he is one of Chuck's boys, the tag on the pic indicated this, but it didn't specify which one. Smiley

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Gold Member

Reply #410 - 09. Jan 2018 at 06:44
Print Post  
Bowser, I saw a movie once when I was around 9 or 10, it was an old movie then, an I believe it was not from America, I don't remember the name, but it was about a small boy, around 8 to 10, he lived in the foot hills a mountain range, he had blonde hair and if memory serves, he was very cute, in the story, he climbed a near by mountain with I believe was his grandpa, after they reach the top of the mountain, the boy got a bad nose bleed, next thing I remember is the boy being the hospital, and I remember there was talk that the boy had leukemia, I know this is a somewhat vague description of the movie, but I was hoping you might have seen a movie over the years that might answer to that description? It was one of my first boy movies that I watch solely on the reason for seeing the boy.

IP Logged

bowser
Platinum Member

Woof! Woof!

Reply #411 - 09. Jan 2018 at 16:11
Print Post  
Boymoviebuff wrote on 09. Jan 2018 at 06:44:
Bowser, I saw a movie once when I was around 9 or 10, it was an old movie then, an I believe it was not from America, I don't remember the name, but it was about a small boy, around 8 to 10, he lived in the foot hills a mountain range, he had blonde hair and if memory serves, he was very cute, in the story, he climbed a near by mountain with I believe was his grandpa, after they reach the top of the mountain, the boy got a bad nose bleed, next thing I remember is the boy being the hospital, and I remember there was talk that the boy had leukemia, I know this is a somewhat vague description of the movie, but I was hoping you might have seen a movie over the years that might answer to that description? It was one of my first boy movies that I watch solely on the reason for seeing the boy.

Hmm. . . I'll have to think about it.  I don't recall this film.  You're thinking the film was made prior to
1970?  Do you remember the grandpa character, was he a famous actor? 

Cool

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Gold Member

Reply #412 - 09. Jan 2018 at 19:11
Print Post  
bowser wrote on 09. Jan 2018 at 16:11:
Hmm. . . I'll have to think about it.  I don't recall this film.  You're thinking the film was made prior to
1970?  Do you remember the grandpa character, was he a famous actor?

I'm thinking it might have been a British made film, because I remember that kind of accent, and yes I think it was made before 1970, but maybe only a year or 2 before, because I was 9 in 1970. I would love to find that film, but because my memory isn't what it used to be, I have very little chance of finding it. thanks for your help Bro! Smiley
I think the Grandpa had a beard. but I don't remember a face.

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Gold Member

Reply #413 - 09. Jan 2018 at 19:13
Print Post  
I'm also hoping maybe one of our other members might happen to know something! Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 
Print