Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Warning!...Warning!...Warning!...Sumpter Alert! (Read 6,389 times)
Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Warning!...Warning!...Warning!...Sumpter Alert!
23. Nov 2014 at 14:52
Print Post  
Calling ALL Sumpter fans! (not to mention a member here who has Jeremy Sumpter on the brain! Wink ) The new movie to hit Netflix called Into The Storm co-stars "His Cinematic Highness" Jeremy Sumpter! I actually haven't seen the movie yet, I did see a promo for it on YT and saw a glimpse of his Highness! (even though Asa dethroned him a while back Grin ) I know we have at least one loyal Sumpter fan here and thought he might be interested in knowing this! I'm sending out my current batch of DVDs, and "Into The Storm" will be the in the next! Cheesy

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: Warning!...Warning!...Warning!...Sumpter Alert!
Reply #1 - 23. Nov 2014 at 16:27
Print Post  
Asa dethroned HCH Jeremy!? 'Boymoviebuff', you're not referring to that wimp Asa as in Butterfield who only starred in some miserable movies like 'The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas' and 'Hugo' are you? Whereas HCH Sumpter starred in 'Peter Pan' and ... er ... now what else did the wonderful great, good looking Jeremy star in that was not of a mediocre level? None I fear as only 'Local Boys', 'Frailty' and 'The Sasquatch Dumpling Gang' come to mind.
Don't look at the critic reviews of 'Into The Storm' as it's panned. Looks like HCH has hit another dud. Jeremy is, of course, much older and seems to be playing the part of a TV cameraman.
Jeremy Robert Myron Sumpter is a perfect example of a fine actor who has been overlooked and betrayed by agents who fail to recognise outstanding talent when they see it.   Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: 28. Nov 2014 at 20:35 by Cinefan »  

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 24. Nov 2014 at 04:22
Print Post  
Cinefan wrote on 23. Nov 2014 at 16:27:
Asa dethroned HCH Jeremy!? 'Boymoviebuff', you're not referring to that wimp Asa as in Butterfield who only starred in some miserable movies like 'The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas' and 'Hugo' are you? Whereas HCH Sumpter starred in 'Peter Pan' and ... er ... now what else did the wonderful great, good looking Jeremy star in that was not of a mediocre level? None I fear as only 'Local Boys', 'Frailty' and 'The Sasquatch Dumpling Gang' come to mind.
Don't look at the critic reviews of 'Into The Storm' as it's panned. Looks like HCH has hit another dud. Jeremy is, of course, much older and seems to be playing the part of a TV cameraman.
Jeremy Robert Myron Sumpter is a perfect example of a fine actor who has been overlooked and betrayed by agents who fail to recognise outstanding talent when they see it.   

Here! Here! Smiley

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 24. Nov 2014 at 04:23
Print Post  
I knew that part about Sumpter being dethroned would get your feathers ruffled! Grin Wink

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 24. Nov 2014 at 04:31
Print Post  
Don't you find it kind of odd Cinefan, that you being from Britain, and your favorite boy actor is an American boy, and I'm America, and my favorite is a British boy?! Huh I love the British accent, especially the Posh! and coming from Asa's sweet voice makes it even better! and I love the way Declan Galbraith sounds when he sings with his accent! BEAUTIFUL! Smiley

IP Logged

boyactorzrule
Gold Member

You are getting sleepy.

Reply #5 - 26. Nov 2014 at 13:49
Print Post  
Jeremy Sumpter is da bomb diggety!

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 26. Nov 2014 at 16:51
Print Post  
boyactorzrule wrote on 26. Nov 2014 at 13:49:
Jeremy Sumpter is da bomb diggety!

Thanks for the gif B! Jeremy DID look quite hot in the Pan suit! Shocked Shocked Grin

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 27. Nov 2014 at 17:09
Print Post  
Cinefan wrote on 23. Nov 2014 at 16:27:
Don't look at the critic reviews of 'Into The Storm' as it's panned.

I never do anyway! Critics are nothing more than glorified movie goes with "God" complexes! I actually use the Critics as reverse barometers! IF they completely pan a movie, I will usually make a point to see it, just to spite them and to form my own opinion, IF the movie looks interesting! Smiley Unfortunately, there wasn't a single boy actor in this movie, at least as a main cast member, but I still wanted to see it because I also like Disaster flix! they're just even better with boys in them! Grin and there are very few disaster movies of "A" quality that have them. Sad  As far as the Critics go, I think people in general put way too much faith in their opinions, if a movie looks good in the promo, it usually is at least of decent quality.

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 27. Nov 2014 at 17:17
Print Post  
Oh, BTW, If Jeremy is "His Cinematic Highness", then Asa is "His Cinematic Majesty"! Cheesy  Wink

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #9 - 28. Nov 2014 at 21:02
Print Post  
Yes, 'Boymoviebuff', when it comes to boy actors I guess nationality doesn't come into it. Another great looking boy actor was Stian Smestad from Norway and a GREAT boy actor was Didier Haudepin from France. However, there was one great looking British boy actor ... Mark Lester.
I shall overlook your nigh blasphemy regarding Jeremy Sumpter's royal title by which, it seems, you have the audacity to elevate Asa above Jeremy ... impossible.    Wink
Thanks, 'boyactorzrule', for that great moving pic of His Cinematic HIGHNESS.    Smiley

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 29. Nov 2014 at 02:55
Print Post  
Cinefan wrote on 28. Nov 2014 at 21:02:
Yes, 'Boymoviebuff', when it comes to boy actors I guess nationality doesn't come into it. Another great looking boy actor was Stian Smestad from Norway and a GREAT boy actor was Didier Haudepin from France. However, there was one great looking British boy actor ... Mark Lester.
I shall overlook your nigh blasphemy regarding Jeremy Sumpter's royal title by which, it seems, you have the audacity to elevate Asa above Jeremy ... impossible.   
Thanks, 'boyactorzrule', for that great moving pic of His Cinematic HIGHNESS.   

I'm sorry, you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service! PLEASE check your boyactor again! ASA! IS TOP! !!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 29. Nov 2014 at 03:08
Print Post  

Mark Lester has been a fave of mine since I first saw him Oliver! over 40 yrs. ago! I think I might have seen Haudepin in This Special Friendship when I was very young, but can't say for sure! Stian was a fave in Shipwrecked! I'm a quarter Swede myself, and I took ONE look at Stian in that movie and fell instantly in love! Smiley

And yes, I also believe that the line blurs for boy actors when it comes to nationality, because regardless of skin color or back ground, Boys are boys! Grin and for me, it's like my tag line says, "Boys: Art in motion Wink

IP Logged

boyactorzrule
Gold Member

You are getting sleepy.

Reply #12 - 29. Nov 2014 at 17:35
Print Post  
I shall overlook your nigh blasphemy regarding Jeremy Sumpter's royal title by which, it seems, you have the audacity to elevate Asa above Jeremy ... impossible.    Wink
Thanks, 'boyactorzrule', for that great moving pic of His Cinematic HIGHNESS.    Smiley

Your welcome Cinefan!

Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print