Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Situation with logging in to the forum (Read 7,085 times)
Lord Doctor
Gold Member

BA Member

Situation with logging in to the forum
05. Mar 2016 at 03:25
Print Post  
I think this goes here....

I have a situation with logging in to the forum from home. Somehow my ISP got blocked from home. I have no problem logging in on my phone when I'm using "Data" to connect to internet or when I'm on a different ISP lets say in a coffee shop.
But at home whenever I try to log in it comes back with a message telling me "This action is forbidden and I'm not authorized to access this page".

I have no difficulty accessing other sections like movies or actors, etc.

I think I did something that angered the "GOD" of forums. I was testing a few codes to add an image ribbon with a viewer screen to one of my posts and I guess when I tried to use a "script" it went all crazy and now I'm locked out  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I have already submitted a report twice and have tried to contact forum admins but haven't had any answers yet.

I can't rely on my phone to create posts and add new stuff and I really don't like using someone else internet connection.

PLEASE HELP ME!

ICQYIM  
IP Logged

Quantum
BA Administrator

BA Member

Re: Situation with logging in to the forum
Reply #1 - 05. Mar 2016 at 10:16
Print Post  
OK, I've removed your IP address from the block list... Don't try entering scripts in the message box again Wink

IP Logged

Lord Doctor
Gold Member

BA Member

Re: Situation with logging in to the forum
Reply #2 - 05. Mar 2016 at 18:01
Print Post  
Thanks Quantum. Much appreciated. I have learnt my lesson  Smiley

ICQYIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print