Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Introducing: Romann Berrux (Read 5,076 times)
Lord Doctor
Gold Member

BA Member

Introducing: Romann Berrux
22. Jun 2016 at 20:12
Print Post  
WARNING: EXTREME CUTENESS

Romann Berrux is a French boy actor born on August 13, 2001. He started acting at the age of 6 mainly in French movies and series. He is currently acting in a Starz original series called "Outlander" as Fergus. He plays the role of a French pickpocket that draw the attention of one of the main Scottish characters of the series and was employed by him to become some sort of a spy. Since his first debut in the series he has become a regular appearance in every episode and if they follow the original story (the book) we shall see more of him in the series.

As I mentioned above he is extremely cute so don't tell me I didn't warn you in advance.

Now lets get on with it. Shall we?

Romann Berrux
Birthday: 2001-08-13
Place of bith: France
Star sign: Leo
Height: 5'¼" (1.60 m)
Languages: Français-French (maternelle-native)
Anglais-English (bilingue-bilingual)
Sport: Competition level-Taekwondo
Instrument: Guitar
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
Film/Theater/TV
Title Character name IMG Producer/Director Year Venue
Outlander Fergus (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) David Brown 2016 Series
Coût de chance Marius (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Denis Malleval 2013 Téléfilm
Détectives Hugo (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Lorenzo Gabriele 2011-2013 Série
Le bon samaritain Gaëtan Fauvet (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Bruno Garcia 2011 Téléfilm
Kramer contre Kramer Billy Kramer (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Didier Caron/Stéphane Boutet 2010 Théâtre
Merci papa, merci maman Jules (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Vincent Giovanni 2010 Téléfilm
Alice Nevers, le juge est une femme - Les Enfants de la Lumière Tom Blanchard (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) René Manzor 2010 Episode de série
Brigade Navarro - Mascarade Romain (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Philippe Davin 2008 Episode de série
Joséphine, ange gardien - Le festin d'Alain Rémi (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Philippe Monnier 2008 Episode de série
Miroir, mon beau miroir Ludo (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Serge Meynard 2007 Téléfilm

Now lets get on with some real pictures, GIFs and a couple of YouTube links....
I will post only a few in here and the rest (there is a total of 75 pictures) may be viewed (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

YouTube links:
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

D

ICQYIM  
IP Logged

Nérodiaman
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: Introducing: Romann Berrux
Reply #1 - 23. Jun 2016 at 08:22
Print Post  
Smiley I have seen Romann in many TV movies. Very good boy actor !

IP Logged

Lord Doctor
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 23. Jun 2016 at 15:05
Print Post  
Nérodiaman wrote on 23. Jun 2016 at 08:22:
Smiley I have seen Romann in many TV movies. Very good boy actor !

I know. I have seen him in "Coût de chance","Merci papa, merci maman","Joséphine, ange gardien - Le festin d'Alain" and of coarse I'm a die hard fan of Outlander just because of him.

No matter what website I visited they all agree on one thing He stole the show since his debut. He is sweet, cheeky, witty and a down right a massive charmer and on top of all that he can act.

Thanks,
D

ICQYIM  
IP Logged

Nérodiaman
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #3 - 23. Jun 2016 at 21:45
Print Post  
Smiley Romann is one of my favorites boys actors !

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print