Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Tom Williamson, the Naughty Errand Boy (Read 2,564 times)
diogenes
Platinum Member

BA Member

Tom Williamson, the Naughty Errand Boy
31. Aug 2017 at 17:32
Print Post  
The database now has movies for every decade of cinema history (including the 1890s and 1900s) and I have added to the database one of the oldest boy actors whose birthdate is known, Tom Williamson, who starred in the genuinely amusing and hilarious comedy short "Our New Errand Boy" (1905), which can be viewed on Youtube - there's even a 'Newly restored' version, with 'restored' intertitles (how accurate, I can't say) under the title "The New Errand Boy". Here's Tom's profile page:

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Gold Member

Re: Tom Williamson, the Naughty Errand Boy
Reply #1 - 31. Aug 2017 at 19:11
Print Post  
diogenes wrote on 31. Aug 2017 at 17:32:
The database now has movies for every decade of cinema history (including the 1890s and 1900s) and I have added to the database one of the oldest boy actors whose birthdate is known, Tom Williamson, who starred in the genuinely amusing and hilarious comedy short "Our New Errand Boy" (1905), which can be viewed on Youtube - there's even a 'Newly restored' version, with 'restored' intertitles (how accurate, I can't say) under the title "The New Errand Boy". Here's Tom's profile page:

He was around the same age as my Paternal Grandfather! I don't remember the exact year he was born, but I know it was that decade.
I love finding out about some of the pioneers of cinema, especially now that cinema is over a century old!

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: Tom Williamson, the Naughty Errand Boy
Reply #2 - 02. Sep 2017 at 20:16
Print Post  
Always interesting to know about boy actors from so long ago.   Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print