Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic The Tomorrow People... (Read 3,429 times)
diogenes
Platinum Member

BA Member

The Tomorrow People...
07. Sep 2017 at 16:33
Print Post  
The profile page for the 70s TV series The Tomorrow People was a bit of a mess (including erroneous information due to conflating it with the later 90s series), so I gave it a bit of a 'polishing up':

I can't decide which of the following is the better banner image. What do you think?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

or

The top half of the banner is a montage of images from the opening titles sequence. The first banner shows Peter Vaughan-Clarke in the lower half. He was the first Tomorrow Person we saw 'break out' on screen. The second (which is the one I've put up for the moment, though I can easily change it) shows Simon Gipps-Kent (right) who was in the episodes entitled "The Doomsday Men".

Or perhaps some combination of the two images?...

Below is the full size pic of Simon Gipps-Kent that I used to construct the banner:

All 8 seasons of the original Tomorrow People are available, together with what have to be some of the most amusing and hilarious commentary tracks ever committed to DVD!

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Gold Member

Re: The Tomorrow People...
Reply #1 - 07. Sep 2017 at 18:32
Print Post  
Looks interesting, were there any younger boy actors in the show?!

IP Logged

diogenes
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 07. Sep 2017 at 19:44
Print Post  
Besides Peter Vaughan-Clarke (or "PVC" as he was affectionately known), there was Mike Holoway, Dean Lawrence and Nigel Rhodes - the same age (or in the case of the last two, possibly a little younger) than PVC. They all appeared in later Seasons of the series. All three have profile pages in the database. There were also occasional boys as extras and peripheral characters, such as in the episodes comprising "Hitler's Last Secret".

IP Logged

Boymoviebuff
Gold Member

Reply #3 - 08. Sep 2017 at 07:31
Print Post  
diogenes wrote on 07. Sep 2017 at 19:44:
Besides Peter Vaughan-Clarke (or "PVC" as he was affectionately known), there was Mike Holoway, Dean Lawrence and Nigel Rhodes - the same age (or in the case of the last two, possibly a little younger) than PVC. They all appeared in later Seasons of the series. All three have profile pages in the database. There were also occasional boys as extras and peripheral characters, such as in the episodes comprising "Hitler's Last Secret".

Thanks D! I'll check them out! Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print