Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Bäst i Sverige (2002) (Read 5,078 times)
Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Bäst i Sverige (2002)
15. Sep 2002 at 19:15
Print Post  

BÄST I SVERIGE, which may be called We Can Be Heroes in English, is a new Swedish release. It stars 11 year old Ariel Petsonk as Marcello. The official site for the film is (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Since it was released two weeks ago, detailed reviews/synopses have been hard to find. This summary should give a little idea what the film's about.

Marcello is a tough kid with a mind of his own and lots of imagination. Not always popular in school he is often lonely when not at home with his lively Swedish-Italian family. When strong-willed Fatima joins their school, she encourages him to fight for his own dreams instead of trying to please his parents.

The official site features a trailer for the movie which you might like to download, I have enclosed a few pictures as well to pique your interest.

----------------------
images expired
« Last Edit: 28. Aug 2008 at 03:14 by Zabladowski »  

IP Logged

socksoles
Silver Member

BÄST I SVERIGE (2002)
Reply #1 - 16. Sep 2002 at 11:23
Print Post  
Thanks for the link. The movie looks very interesting and worth watching. Will add it to my wishlist and will start looking for the DVD......

'soles'

IP Logged

socksoles
Silver Member

BÄST I SVERIGE (2002)
Reply #2 - 01. Feb 2003 at 05:13
Print Post  
DVD R2 will be released on March 26. Link: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

'soles' :cwm39:

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

BÄST I SVERIGE (2002)
Reply #3 - 22. Mar 2003 at 14:18
Print Post  
Profile added:

Ariel Petsonk

Also, restored lost images and broken link (official site has moved) in Zab's post above.

This looks like a really great film and I hope I get a chance to see it one day. But who knows if it'll ever be released with English subtitles.

(Edited by josephk at 3:21 pm on Mar. 22, 2003)
« Last Edit: 28. Aug 2008 at 03:15 by Zabladowski »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print