Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys (Read 3,009 times)
bub

The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys
18. Nov 2002 at 12:22
Print Post  
I expected something totally diffrent from this movie... but it was well worth watching.  

It has many cute boys in it.. and even if there is a boy-girl scene or two.. it has many BL themes throughout the movie.

Kieran Culkin, Emile Hirsh, Jake Richardson, Tyler Long, and Nicky Olson are the main characters.  Very talented actors in their own right.  I'm still looking for downloads to share with you.  I don't have the availabilty to make stills from DVD's.. and that sux...  Cause there are many scenes that have beautiful pics...

Anyone else seen this movie yet???
« Last Edit: 06. Mar 2004 at 22:16 by cal-Q-L8 »  

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

The Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys
Reply #1 - 18. Nov 2002 at 12:55
Print Post  
<i>Anyone else seen this movie yet???</i>  Smiley

Some have, because josephk did a review of it back in July. I think hosenhaus might have seen it then, too. (I had to go back about 7 pages here to find that review, though, since our Search feature wouldn't tell me where it was!) Smiley

josephk's review: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

I just got my dvd in the mail last week, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Thanks for reminding me that it's one that I need to see.

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

pyjamaboy
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 18. Nov 2002 at 13:59
Print Post  

My DVD is in a plane above the ocean , i expect it this week... Cheesy

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #3 - 18. Nov 2002 at 19:22
Print Post  
I had forgotten I had written a review of this until Sir J reminded me. I just read it again and I must say it's a pretty damn good review. Smiley

Yeah, I'll probably get the DVD eventually, as I want to see this film again - especially after seeing Kieran Culkin in Igby Goes Down. He may not be the cute boy he once was, but he's a very fine actor.

I liked Igby Goes Down better than this one, but it's even less of a boymovie than this one is. Both are worth seeing, boymovie or not.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print