Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Stevie Brock (Read 2,522 times)
cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Stevie Brock
12. Jan 2003 at 03:28
Print Post  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Stevie Brock is one of the freshest young stars to come out of Wright International Records and Entertainment (WIRE). Growing up on the outskirts of Dayton, Ohio, 12-year-old Stevie has had a gift for music all his life. At the age of two he began singing and took up songwriting when he was just 8-years-old.

Songwriting has played a large role in Stevie’s life. He writes lyrics and creates music that he sings fervently. “These rhymes would pop into my head and I’d write them down in my journal,” says Stevie. “Then after a while, music beats would form in my head and they would match up with the lyrics to the songs, and that’s how I would put my songs together.”

Stevie can be heard on fellow WIRE artist Triple Image’s album Celebrate singing a portion of the charming song “Boy Next Door.” He also made an appearance in Triple Image’s first music video. Stevie takes vocal lessons, acting classes, and choreography lessons regularly and has been deemed a “natural” by all who have seen him perform.

Stevie is currently recording his first album for WIRE, with pop producer Gary Carolla (*NSYNC, Aaron Carter, Triple Image). With this album, he is poised to burst onto the “tween” audience.

With all this bottled-up talent, it is obvious that Stevie has the potential to make a name for himself in the music business. Whether it is with singing or songwriting, Stevie is determined to show the world what he’s made of.

Biography Credit: wirerecords.com
Official Site: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Looks a lot like Aaron Carter.

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Stevie Brock
Reply #1 - 12. Jan 2003 at 15:17
Print Post  
Wow, he's a nice-looking kid!  :biggrin:

I'm anxious to hear his music. I sure hope it's not rap-inspired.

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Stevie Brock
Reply #2 - 11. May 2003 at 10:05
Print Post  
Here's a link to a video of one of his songs...  his style is unmistakably similiar to Aaron Carter.  I'm not complaining though...  he's very cute, particularly in swim togs.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print