Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Childhood (Read 2,267 times)
josephk
Platinum Member

Childhood
26. Apr 2003 at 22:10
Print Post  
Childhood (1999)
IMDb: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Synopsis from some website: A young boy, tormented in an abusive household, attempts suicide, but is saved by his mother - an act which helps rejoin the lost bonds of love and family.

Slightly different synopsis from some other website: About a mistreated child whose attempted suicide breaks a cross-generation cycle of childhood abuse and opens the way for expressions of love between parent and child.

Alex Burchu plays the boy. He also starred in Sweet Dreams, a short film by the same director (Sergei Davidoff), for which he won the 2001 "Pixie Award" for best actor in an i-feature film. (See this link for more info on that: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links).)

I haven't seen either of these films. Childhood is a feature-length movie, but I don't know if it's available on video or DVD. If anyone has more information on either, I'd love to know more. Pics would also be fun, of course.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Childhood
Reply #1 - 26. Apr 2003 at 22:59
Print Post  
Very interesting.

He also appeared in another movie called 'Angel Geminii' (1997) (TV) and his character is again referred to as The Boy.

Oh and it seems that the movie 'Sweet Dreams' can actually be viewed on line for the cost of $1.99 here:

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print