Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Non è giusto (Italy, 2001) (Read 1,872 times)
socksoles
Silver Member

Non è giusto (Italy, 2001)
13. Nov 2003 at 16:15
Print Post  
This week I watched a VHS copy of this movie (imdb: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)) and I must admit that I was really looking forward to watching it. After watching it I felt a bit disappointed about its quality.

The story is about a group of children whose parents are divorced and who therefore sometimes live with their fathers and sometimes with their mothers. During the summertime they spent a lot of time together, mostly at the seaside.

Since the movie was in Italian without any subtitles I wasn't able to understand the conversations, but from the looks they couldn't have been very interesting. Just small talk between the kids or their fathers.

The storyline is quite simple since the movie only seems to decribe a number of weeks in the lives of the main characters. The camerawork was simple as well and gives the movie a low budget character.

All in all: a movie that could have been better and more interesting..... a budget matter maybe?

'soles' :cwm39:

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
« Last Edit: 07. Mar 2004 at 03:20 by cal-Q-L8 »  

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Re: Review: Non è giusto (Italy, 2001)
Reply #1 - 13. Nov 2003 at 20:55
Print Post  
Thanks for the alert to this film... 

struggling through foreign language films that have a lot of dialogue and little action can often gives a false impression of how good/bad a movie is.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print