Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Matt Weinberg (Read 3,589 times)
lennilg

YaBB Administrator

Matt Weinberg
10. Jan 2004 at 03:47
Print Post  
Dear people of BoyActors.

I'm building a huge fan site with many of my friend, we are in the middle of collection information about all the young boy actors and we found out of that there isn't any updated pictures of Matt Weinberg out there on the Internet... So please do us a huge favor, if you've got any resent pictures of this young actor or know where to find some.. Share your knowledge.. Please...  8)

WWWICQ  
IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Re: Matt Weinberg
Reply #1 - 10. Jan 2004 at 09:47
Print Post  
Hi lennilg.

Sounds like a great project. I'll be sure to post here if I find anything that could help you out.

I hope you will let us know when your website is ready. Smiley

IP Logged

lennilg

YaBB Administrator

Reply #2 - 10. Jan 2004 at 16:03
Print Post  
Thx, Josep... I already spoken to about 10 boy actors and that’s included Jake Lloyd, they will be there on our big opening to chat with all the visitors and fans in our main chat. I'll post the URL to the site ASAP, but we really need all the information possible about all the actors in order to stay updated as long as possible. We are 20 Managers, 6 Administrators, 11 Agents and 200+ Research Members and 8 Programmers, but the thing we need right now is only some updated images...  Undecided

Current Headshot

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

WWWICQ  
IP Logged

lennilg

YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - 10. Jan 2004 at 16:12
Print Post  
In return you will get a Gold Membership on our site and will be able to see the address of our actors, chat in bold and in private when a actor arrives,

Just ask me if you need any information about any other actor, our database is now about 560 Mb of information and includes 22.000 + Images.

I’ll be in touch.  Grin

WWWICQ  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print