Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Amigomio (1994) (Read 2,806 times)
josephk
Platinum Member

Amigomio (1994)
24. Jan 2004 at 12:36
Print Post  

[over the next few weeks, i'm going to post movies in this section about which i have very little information. some of these may turn out not to be worth seeking out, but others might turn out to be overlooked little gems. please feel free to contribute any information you might have on these by responding in their respective threads. i will flag titles from this series with an asterisk (*) in front of the title.]

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Amigomio (1994) is an Argentina/Germany coproduction, which, as far as I can tell, has never been released in the English-speaking world.

Plot summary from IMDb.com:
A young father takes his son on a journey away from Buenos Aires and through the strange and wondrous world of rural South America. The man is unemployed and separated from the boy's mother. The trip teaches the man to rediscover both the world outside urban Argentina, and also to rediscover his son.

The son, Amigomio, is played by Diego Mesaglio, who was 10 years old when the movie was released in 1994. He later went on to play in several Argentinian television series.

I wasn't able to find pictures of him from the movie Amigomio.

Here is a cap of him (with a girl) from the tv series Chiquitas, in which he played from 1996 to 1998.

And here is a scan of an interview with him, in Spanish, with a picture from when he was 15 (I think).

« Last Edit: 04. Jul 2008 at 00:06 by Zabladowski »  

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Re: *Amigomio (1994)
Reply #1 - 25. Jan 2004 at 17:57
Print Post  
I sure like the sound of this plot, and Diego Mesaglio looks like a boy actor that would have been very nice as a 10-year-old.  Smiley

Thanks, josephk.

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Re: *Amigomio (1994)
Reply #2 - 01. Feb 2004 at 06:32
Print Post  
Thanks joseph,

Sounds like my type of movie...