Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Tomorrow is another day (Read 1,983 times)
cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Tomorrow is another day
06. Feb 2004 at 03:36
Print Post  
MOVIE - DRAMA - TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY

Alexandra is an widowed ex-school teacher with a young son, Vasilis, who she must bring up alone. Unfortunately, her husband did not leave her much money when he died and the apartment they were renting has been sold so she has ten days to move out. Finding a decent place to live in Athens is hard enough, but being an attractive woman with a young son and not much money poses a whole new set of problems. Directed by Dora Masklavanou and stars Tamila Koulieva, Stefanos Karadinakis and Minas Hatzisavvas. (In Greek, English subtitles) WS

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Nothing to rave about on the cutometer but a watchable little movie. The caps are a bit ordinary as my fee to air reception is a bit fuzzy at times.

I've been unable to locate the movie on IMBd and I'm not sure what the young actors name is. He is a good little actor though.

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Re: Tomorrow is another day
Reply #1 - 08. Feb 2004 at 15:11
Print Post  
Thanks for pointing this one out, Cal.  Maybe it will be listed on one of the online stores I shop from sometime, and I can get more info about it to add here.  It looks like a good story to me.  Smiley

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print