Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic spencer breslin (Read 3,544 times)
apple
Platinum Member

BA Member

spencer breslin
21. Apr 2004 at 13:15
Print Post  
southwark news - april 8.

in the longer review of the movie it mentions that his sister abigail is also a thesp.

she starred in signs.
------------
he reveals all to elsa :

<b>what did you like most about shooting the movie [<i>the cat in the hat]</i>?</b>

i really loved filming the stunt scene where we had to jump on the couches, because there were tramplines under each cushion, and they put us in harnesses, so we'd jump up and down really high, and do flips and tricks all over.

the stunts were a lot of fun, but the most difficult, because it took a lot of preparation, and you'd be hanging up in the air waiting to do a scene, it wasn't the most comfortable position.

<b>who's your favourite character?</b>

quinn, alec baldwin, he's a bad character in the movie, but really great to work with in real life.

he's just a regular guy, he didn't act like a big movie star, even when he was covered in that gunge.

it smelled really bad - like beef jerky.

i had that stuff on me in the end scenes, and it dries on your skin, and they'd have to pull it off, and your little hairs would come off with it. AND they had to refresh it all the time, but heh, i got to work with mike myes and alec baldwin - so!

<b>are you a cat person in real life?</b>

i'm allergic, but i have a hypo-allergenic cat!

she's a siberian cat and allergies are produced by the saliva that gets transferred to the fur.

my cat amy doesn't have that enzyme - she's a $500 dollar cat!

<b>how did you get into the business?</b>

i was discovered when i was 3 years old, on the swings in new york!

i was just playing and they had talent managers and scouts go out looking for new talent and they approached my mum and wanted to know `if`? - so we did.

i've been in it for almost 9 years now.

<b>is it true you were rushed to hospital during filming?</b>

i had my appendix taken out while i was shooting cat in the hat - not on the actual set, of course!

it was a weekend, so we were off, but i got a stomach ache and then later that night we had to go to hospital.

i was back 4 days afterwards, they just shot other stuff that they didn't need me for.

it's an easy surgery now, it takes 15 minutes.

pretty soon they're going to have a drive through :

"alright, can i take your order?"

"yes please, just my tonsils and appendix to go!"

<b>you've worked with bruce willis and mike myers - what's the difference?</b>

bruce willis, i though was really, really funny in The Kid, and he's known for his big action movies.

so they're both different kind of actors, but mike myers is more laugh-out loud kinda funny.

a lot of the stuff he did was improvised, so you didn't know what was going to happen until you got onto the set.

after reading a script you know what's coming, but when he changes it around - it gets funnier each time.
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Re: spencer breslin
Reply #1 - 21. Apr 2004 at 13:26
Print Post  
Hey, that's a nice interview, apple.  Thanks for sharing it.   Smiley

That young man is pretty smart, too.  I'm impressed that he knew all of that about hypo-allergenic cats, and saliva, and stuff.  I learned something from a kid again, today.   Roll Eyes

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

boy55
Silver Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 22. Apr 2004 at 04:44
Print Post  
Roll EyesToo me, Hi hey,that's a nice interview, apple. Thanks for sharing it. Wink

IP Logged

gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #3 - 13. May 2004 at 13:04
Print Post  
cool info specer is one of my faves of favwes.

IP Logged

boy55
Silver Member

BA Member

Reply #4 - 13. May 2004 at 20:53
Print Post  
'Raising Helen'

Comedy and Romance

When her sister (Huffman) and brother-in-law die in a car accident, a young modeling agency assistant, Helen (Hudson), takes on the role as guardian of their surviving three children: teenager Audrey (Panettiere), 10-year-old Kenny (Spencer Breslin) and kindergartener Sarah (Abigail Breslin). As she tries to juggle the responsibilities of her new quasi-parenthood with the effects on her lifestyle (like moving with the kids to Queens) and her job, she also befriends a local pastor, Dan (Corbett), who falls in love with her.

Release Date:  May 26th, 2004.

Starring:       Kate Hudson, Abigail Breslin, Spencer Breslin, John Corbett, Audrey Wells
Directed by:       Garry Marshall

« Last Edit: 15. May 2004 at 22:34 by josephk »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print