Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Cameron Kush (Read 1,743 times)
cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Cameron Kush
11. May 2004 at 09:30
Print Post  
Reposted here so we don't lose it.
Thanks to boy55  Smiley

Cameron Kush found his love for acting at the age of 11 while doing community theater in downtown Chicago, where he was born and raised. His participation in theatre productions soon landed him two national commercials. This gave him the momentum he needed to move from Chicago to the Los Angeles area to further his acting career.

Always standing out, one of Cameron's recent breaks came with an appearance on NBC's hit drama "American Dreams." Set to be an extra, he was pulled aside and asked to stick around the set for additional days of filming. You can see Cameron in the 2003 Valentines Day episode as the "Valentines Date" of "Patty's" friend.

Cameron also let his natural abilities shine when he landed the role of "Jarrod," Captain Stottlemeyer's son on USA's comedy "Monk." Cameron can be seen in the episode entitled "Mr. Monk Goes to the Ballgame." Soon after, Cameron booked a role on "Oliver Beene" where he had a great deal of fun both acting and singing in the episode entitled "Oliver and the Otters."

As the lead character "Jackson" in the independent film "Poppa Peccadillo," Cameron showed compassion, anger, and sadness as the hard working outcast of the neighborhood. "Jackson's" father figure was his compulsive gambling Grandfather who he loved and defended. Cameron's work was deeply felt and sincere. Then, in a contrasting role, Cameron played "Evan" in the independent film "Stars." His portrayal of the street wise 12 year old punk was riveting. He loved playing a thief who was raising himself without much parental supervision. Director Matthew Gordon described Cameron as "having an energy that infects the cast, crew and screen."

Also a serious vocalist, Cameron has recording studio and performance experience. In 2002 Cameron recorded an original song and performed it at The House of Blues. He also performed at the Macy's & American Express Passport benefit in 2003, as well as various smaller venues.

Cameron is well rounded in the industry, also having experience in modeling, where he has worked in both Chicago and Los Angeles for Marshal Fields, Carson Pirie Scott and Mervyns.

An honor roll student, Cameron especially likes literature and science. He is very athletic and has traveled the country playing AA Ice Hockey. He trains in Tae Kwon Do and choreographed sword fighting. He also loves horse back riding and dirt bikes. Cameron receives great joy from the children he works with through "Kids With A Cause." Cameron lives in the Los Angeles area with his family.

"Not only does Cam have exceptional talent, but his work ethic is unmatched by other child actors in his age group. Cameron's easy-going demeanor and creative range makes him an absolute pleasure to work with." -- Director Erick Fefferman

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

boy55
Silver Member

BA Member

Re: Cameron Kush
Reply #1 - 11. May 2004 at 19:26
Print Post  
Hi! cal; I understand that; you are right, I agree with you
as sure; no problems!! You are very welcome!! Wink Thank
you for site and contract me; I proud of you!!I would help and hard work for you sometime!! Cheesy Grin Grin 8)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print