Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Cole Petersen (Read 5,158 times)
josephk
Platinum Member

Cole Petersen
31. May 2004 at 20:00
Print Post  
Every heard of this guy?

[img]http://www.boyactors.net/ikonboard/pictures/josephk/cole_petersen_01.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.boyactors.net/ikonboard/pictures/josephk/cole_petersen_02.jpg[/img]

IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1035889/

[b]Actor - filmography [/b]

Summerland (2004) (TV) (filming) .... Chris
Paris (2003) .... Young Jason
American Pie 2 (2001) .... Kid
Angel on Abbey Street (1999) (as Cole Petersen) .... Boy

[b]Himself - filmography [/b]

Paris (1998) .... Young Jason
... aka Lumière de Paris (1998)

[b]Notable TV Guest Appearances[/b]

"Summerland" (2004) playing "Chris" in episode: "Pilot" (episode # 1.1) June 2004
"Malcolm in the Middle" (2000) playing "Tony" in episode: "Malcolm Visits College" (episode # 5.16) 28 March 2004
"Oliver Beene" (2003) playing "Bobby" in episode: "Babysitting" (episode # 2.11) 2004
"Alias" (2001) playing "Boy" in episode: "Reckoning" (episode # 1.6) 18 November 2001
"Unsolved Mysteries" (1987) playing "David" in episode: "Maryanne's Story" September 2001

[b]EDIT:[/b] Oops. Here are the images. Apparently, IMDb has found a way to make it impossible to save images by right-clicking on them. That really sucks. I had to do a print screen and then paste and crop it using photo editing software.

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Re: Cole Petersen
Reply #1 - 31. May 2004 at 22:18
Print Post  
Never heard of him until now, but I am interested in learning more. He looks like another solid candidate for our fantasy Bad News Bears casting...  Smiley

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #2 - 31. May 2004 at 23:01
Print Post  
I don't know anything about him, really. Just found that profile by chance on IMDb. He is credited for a role in the pilot of Summerland, a show that is supposed to start this summer on the WB. Don't know if it's supposed to be any good, or if he's going to have a role in the rest of the series.

IP Logged

BoyHowdy
Bronze Member

BA Member

Reply #3 - 01. Jun 2004 at 00:37
Print Post  
"Summerland" also co-stars Jesse McCartney. I'm looking forward to watching this!  Grin

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #4 - 02. Jun 2004 at 08:52
Print Post  

Has anyone seen Summerland yet?

I'm also curious about those two versions of 'Paris' made five years apart.

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Reply #5 - 02. Jun 2004 at 13:39
Print Post  
I watched the 2-hour pilot of Summerland last night, and it was pretty good.  Not fantastic, but the kids in it did have some decent involvement in the storyline (well duh, since they came to live with their aunt and 3 of her friends in beach house in California after their saintly parents were killed in an accident back in Kansas, I think it was).  The series looks like it's going to center around the aunt and her friends as much as about the kids, and that's a pretty large cast to allow storylines that are centered on the two boyactors (one a teen, who was old enough to get drunk in the pilot, but not really old enough to be drinking alcohol; and one preteen who seemed to be about 6 or 7 years old) very much, I'd think.  One of the aunt's male roommates seemed to develop a pretty good relationship with the younger boy, and the other male roommate was developing a relationship with the teen.  Both were nice-looking boys with acting talent, too, and the young girl in the family was pretty good, herself.

It looks like it could be pretty good, and it's going to be around through the Summer, at least.

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

boy55
Silver Member

BA Member

Reply #6 - 04. Jun 2004 at 09:04
Print Post  
Biography for
Cole Petersen

Height
    4' 4" (1.32 m)
Trivia

Has a sister Katelin Petersen and two dogs named Avery and Mini-Me.

He loves school and plans to go to college when he is old enough.

Auditions ages 7-11 and loves anything to do with comedy.

He and his sister Katelin are professionally trained in rock climbing (have climbed since the age of 2) and swimming (currently on a swim team).

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print