Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Joseph Cross (Read 3,291 times)
Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Joseph Cross
10. Aug 2004 at 12:18
Print Post  
I sure think we need a gallery of photos from 'Wide Awake', because Joseph Cross certainly deserves it.   Grin

Have you ever seen a better use of curly hair over ears by God?  He did a real nice job with this one, I think.   Wink

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

I'm interested in any comments about Joseph Cross that people have to make.  He's been one of my favorites from recent years.

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

Lite
Platinum Member

AKA Teddy Bear

Re: Joseph Cross
Reply #1 - 12. Aug 2004 at 08:09
Print Post  
**faints**

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #2 - 12. Aug 2004 at 15:10
Print Post  
Hm. Well, I have no background information on him aside from my urge to hug and kiss a TV when I saw the tape of 'Wide Awake.'  Kiss  I'm due for another look at the film so I'll see if I can rent a DVD and make a gallery - unless someone beats me to it.

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #3 - 12. Aug 2004 at 16:15
Print Post  
I would make a gallery, but I have the movie on VHS. I'm sure someone has a DVD copy and could do a better job.

IP Logged

dad
Silver Member

BA Member

Reply #4 - 12. Aug 2004 at 21:16
Print Post  
well i've said it  before, and i'll say it again,  joseph is one of the best,  and you have to see him in the touched by an angel episode number 100 , it is on sale on vhs  on ebay and amazon, it is coupled together with the first episode and the 100th,  you wont regret the few dollars it costs, i have watched it a dozen times,  and as a plus my 11 yr old son loves to watch it with me , he can also be seen in the spring,  a little harder to find   but pretty good,

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print