Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic mason gamble (Read 4,416 times)
gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

mason gamble
01. Sep 2004 at 09:09
Print Post  
i recently got a ten year annversary edtion of the movie dennis the meanace it has some really cool extras on the one i watched has mason a he llooks now talking about his dennis memories. it was cool. wehn dennis frist came out they had the premire of it hear in chciago my moms freind got us tickets i met mason and got a movie poster singend by him. unfornately i no longer have the poster it got tossed our acidently wehn i was cleaning my room.

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Re: mason gamble
Reply #1 - 01. Sep 2004 at 12:03
Print Post  
Omgosh!   Shocked

I'm sorry your autographed poster got tossed out, gee.  I've got a few things like that, and I'd feel like my life was incomplete if any of'em came up missing.  Undecided

I'm glad to hear that they've got an interview with Mason Gamble on that special edition of the dvd.  They should do those with all of the boy actors in all of the movies we have listed in our database.   Smiley

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

Will
Bronze Member

Lurker at best

Reply #2 - 07. Sep 2004 at 13:10
Print Post  
Also if you have that edition, there's a special little 'Easter Egg' in the special features. It's Mason Gambles original audition tape. Once you watch it, you'll know why they chose him over so many other boys.

To find it, goto the special features section from the main menu...press the down button till Main Menu is highlighted...Then press the right arrow button and this will put a halo over Dennis' head...press select/enter and Dennis will then turn into a devil...lol...then the clip will begin playing. It's quite cute and a great addition to this DVD which I'll cherish for a vey long time Smiley

Oh and for those that do not have this DVD and would like to see it, I'd be more than happy to post the clip that I made of it. I need to get to work now though, so after I get home...

--Will Smiley

IP Logged

Will
Bronze Member

Lurker at best

Reply #3 - 07. Sep 2004 at 19:01
Print Post  
Just in case some of ya are interested...Here's the clip of Mason's audtion tape. It's not the whole, but it's most of it...

about 5.7 megs, right click save and play would be best but it not required, it's in the Windows Media Format...
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

such a cutie, I think they made the perfect choice for the role Smiley
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Hope you enjoy!

--Will Smiley

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #4 - 07. Sep 2004 at 22:33
Print Post  
Thanks Will...  I too think that Mason was perfect for the role of Dennis. I was very disappointed that they didn't make any sequels. I think I remember reading somewhere that he was contracted for five years to possible sequels, perhaps that's why he had a long break between Dennis and his next project.

IP Logged

gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #5 - 08. Sep 2004 at 09:30
Print Post  
well they did  make a second one but justin cooper played dennis  instead. my guess is that mason was to old for the role by thta time. actually the whole cast of the second one was diffrent. it think its was called dennis the meace strikes again. i woulndt bother renting it it was pretty bad. what ever hppaend to jutin cooper andhow?

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #6 - 08. Sep 2004 at 16:48
Print Post  
Will, that is priceless, tbank you!  I can't get over how cute and natural and how relaxed he was.  I wonder if any other boys thought to bring worms to their auditions?  Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print