Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Tur & Retur aka Immediate Boarding (2004) (Read 4,167 times)
socksoles
Silver Member

Tur & Retur aka Immediate Boarding (2004)
14. Sep 2004 at 16:34
Print Post  
And another that was missed at the time it was released:

Synopsis
The weekend is closing in and every child with divorced parents pack their bags. Julia and Martin, both 11 years old, are tired of constantly travelling between their respective parents. When they meet at the airport they get the opportunity of a lifetime. They trade places and engage in a journey that will forever change their lives. At first both children feel major relief. But slowly it becomes clear that you cannot live another person’s life. The children have to reveal their secret and confront their own problems.

Tur & Retur has been released in the meantime on DVD R2 and can be ordered through (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Trailer can be found at (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

'soles' :cwm39:

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Sir Jacob
Global Moderator

Big Daddy...The Message
Master.

Re: Tur & Retur aka Immediate Boarding (2004)
Reply #1 - 16. Sep 2004 at 14:09
Print Post  
Thanks for posting about this one, 'soles.  I was gonna comment after I'd seen the trailer, but I haven't been able to get it to open for two days now.  I don't know if the DNS server is having trouble getting around the world, or if this new XP Service Pack 2 is a culprit I can blame it on.  Undecided

You are most wonderful for sharing this movie with us, though.   Grin

Love,
Sir J

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #2 - 18. Sep 2004 at 11:51
Print Post  
Thanks 'soles'...  it's new to me.  Smiley

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #3 - 28. Oct 2004 at 17:09
Print Post  
'Soles forgot to mention one minor detail about this movie. The role of Martin isn't played by a young actor!  Shocked

That having been said, Amanda Davin does a great job with her dual roles and the film is very entertaining. The boy performances of note are Leonard Goldberg and Ville Bergman, who play Martin's cousins.

IP Logged

socksoles
Silver Member

Reply #4 - 06. Nov 2004 at 14:06
Print Post  
True, I did not mention this minor detail.  Tongue But I am glad to hear that despite the main character(s) is played by a young actress you find the movie still worth watching. Like almost all Scandinavian youth movies.

'soles'  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print