Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic USA and Maybe Candian TV Movie listings (Read 2,342 times)
Will
Bronze Member

Lurker at best

USA and Maybe Candian TV Movie listings
02. Oct 2004 at 01:42
Print Post  
For those that watch a lot of TV. There's a list at the Moviekids site of a lot of movies that are going to be on in the coming month.

Take a look if ya wanna. And if you know of anything that's going to be on, please, email me and I'll get it added to the list. I do this every month, so book mark it. The list is no where near complete. It's just what I was able to pick out go through the guide I get.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Thanks for your time, carry on!

--Will Smiley

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Re: USA and Maybe Candian TV Movie listings
Reply #1 - 02. Oct 2004 at 02:17
Print Post  
Thank you!  I did bookmark it and plan using your list daily. 'Krippendorf's Tribe' caught my eye (I missed it this time around).  I fume in frustration whenever I see it due to Greg Smith's excessive jungle makeup Wink

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #2 - 03. Oct 2004 at 08:27
Print Post  
Thanks Will...

I know a lot of people appreciate the effort that goes into compiling those TV alerts.

IP Logged

Will
Bronze Member

Lurker at best

Reply #3 - 14. Oct 2004 at 18:55
Print Post  
There's been a couple additions if you haven't looked at it lately...

"The Lake" with Haley Joel Osment is on tonight. One showing is already getting over where I live and I missed it. The next one will start actually tomorrow early in the morning on The Oxygen channel.

And tomorrow the 15th, "Mom's got a date with a Vampire" which has Matt O'Leary and Myles Jeffrey in it. Both boys by themselves is reason enough to watch this, but together, better not miss if you haven't seen it. This will be on the Disney channels 1 & 2. It will also be in several times on the 24th, so if you miss it tomorrow, you'll have another chance.

These were all added to the listings a little late, a couple days ago actually. They're there now, so I hope that help someone to remember.

have a great night!!

--Will Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print