Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic A few changes (Read 2,303 times)
cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

A few changes
21. Oct 2004 at 10:16
Print Post  
There are a few people changes occuring at BA at present. Most of you probably won't notice or won't have noticed but I thought I'd let you know just in case you send me a message or post a post and I don't respond.

I have been considering taking an indefine break for a long time. However I've decided that I'd miss the place way too much so I'm just going to ease up on a number of fronts rather than disappear altogether.

Firstly, I may not be around for days or even weeks at a time. The main reason for me posting this is so people will not feel that I'm ignoring them on purpose.

I'll still be working in the background on the database, but I won't be dealing much in the way of galleries. Any galleries submitted to us in the 'Galleries Forum' will mainly be handled by Josephk.

Joseph will also be the main moderator on the forums. So if you have any queries please direct them to him.

Zab is going to take a more active role on the database. Many of the new profiles will be added by him. He and Joseph will be the front men.

Bijou of course remains the site owner, but he is pretty busy off line so please be patient if you message him.

Sir J... has taken an extended break from the forum for personal reasons. So again please don't think he's ignoring you by not responding to messages.

Life (as we know it) goes on... Smiley

IP Logged

Elliott
Silver Member

BA Member

Re: A few changes
Reply #1 - 21. Oct 2004 at 10:51
Print Post  
We'd all miss you too. Hope Sir Jake is alright.

Love,

Elliott

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #2 - 22. Oct 2004 at 10:31
Print Post  
Well I'm sure you have a lot of beaches to choose among. Smiley  Have a good rest, Cal.

IP Logged

Lite
Platinum Member

AKA Teddy Bear

Reply #3 - 28. Oct 2004 at 14:38
Print Post  
I hope your all feeling fine Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print