Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic CVMC Shocker (Read 2,322 times)
Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

CVMC Shocker
20. Feb 2005 at 23:09
Print Post  
Brandon, the operator of CVMC, online rental firm died unexpectedly on Tuesday.  Cry

According to the note his mom left on the website, she expects the business to be sold soon so operations are just suspended at the moment.

I've met Brandon personally; he was a really nice guy. I'm shocked and sad to hear of his passing.
If there are any other customers here who didn't know about this and want to know more, you can follow the link to his website.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Wildeboy
Gold Member

Teen Alexander

Re: CVMC Shocker
Reply #1 - 21. Feb 2005 at 01:35
Print Post  
I'm very shocked.  I've been doing business with Brandon for years and purchases and rentals from CVMC were the source for most of The Dark Side of Boys.  He was a class act and will be missed.

IP Logged

Rembrandt
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 22. Feb 2005 at 00:35
Print Post  
I was very sad to hear about Brandon. Like his mother said, he was very dedicated to his work. I hope whoever takes over the business will keep the ethical and trustworthiness of the business that Brandon had built upon.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #3 - 22. Feb 2005 at 07:18
Print Post  
Sad news indeed.   Sad

I do hope his great site will continue to receive the support it has in the past. It would be such a tragedy if his site disappears after all the work he put into it.

IP Logged

zhizhi
Bronze Member

BA Member

Reply #4 - 01. Mar 2005 at 00:26
Print Post  
This is very shocking and sad. Although I knew Brandon was having some health problem, I did not expect him to leave us so soon. Just a few years ago he talked about starting a business for all boy film lovers.  And now he's no longer with us. 

Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print