Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Old films mabey for movie gallery (Read 1,247 times)
Jasen
Gold Member

Jasen

Old films mabey for movie gallery
02. Mar 2005 at 23:24
Print Post  
I seen some very old movies on TCM or AMC and other cable tv channel last year and since I was 5 or 6 and I wonder if any can be in boyactors movie database.

I think couple mabey are tv movie and I seen some tv movies in database but I dont know if movie is not good enough or if some of the very old movies I seen are too old.

Mr. Mom  (1983)

Boy Who Stole The Elephant (1970) got Mark Lester

Peter Pan (1924)  got lots of boys in film much

Tarzan Of The Apes (1 9 1 8 )  boy is ten in first half of movie.

The Children Nobody Wanted ( I dont know year of this movie but I seen on LifeTime tv channel and it got boy about 9 or 10 who is very big role in film).

Secret Garden (1949)

Honeysuckle Rose (1980) 

Running On Empty (1 9 8 8 )

I know I talk about Honeysuckle Rose and Running On Empty before but one film got boy in very big role it is Honeysuckle Rose and he is ten year old.  Jonas Abry in Running On Empty got lot of time in movie first part and little bit later.  It is one of favorite movies I see ever.

Thank you if any of films are good enough for boyactors data base for movies.

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Re: Old films mabey for movie gallery
Reply #1 - 03. Mar 2005 at 18:59
Print Post  
I'll second all your choices, Jasen, except for 'Mr.Mom' and 'Children Nobody Wanted', two I am not familiar with.
Thanks to you, I bought the DVD of the 1924 Peter Pan which is now the oldest movie in my sparse collection. Smiley Highly recommended, in spite of an actor named Betty Bronson playing Peter. Undecided  In fairness, she does a good job but looks VERY female.
Philippe DeLacy plays Michael and the 7 other boys in the cast are all very cute and winning. The DVD quality is super considering the age of the film.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print