Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic boy s whos hairstyle (Read 3,926 times)
gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

boy s whos hairstyle
06. May 2005 at 11:29
Print Post  
this post is a psot about hairstyles. specfic hairstyles that make the boys look like girls he a mypicks. the first is mattehew helms of cabin fever.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: boys whos hairstyle
Reply #1 - 06. May 2005 at 11:33
Print Post  
here is matt with shorter hai plus a pic of david galalgher when this moive came out my freind saying david was  girl.i knew he was a boy even with the long hair what do you think.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Re: boy s whos hairstyle
Reply #2 - 08. May 2005 at 00:30
Print Post  
I like long hair on boys and it certainly doesn't make them look like girls.

People who determine gender by the length of a person's hair are extremely naive,  unobservant and more than likely gender prejudiced.

Throughout history men have usually worn their hair long. Short hair has rarely been fashionable. In fact it is probably only in the last century or so that short hair became a preference for soldiers, factory workers, miners, labourers, farmers, etc

It's easier to wash the dirt out of short hair than long hair. Most of those working jobs were done by men, therefore more men preferred short hair.

It seems that a prejudice developed among the less educated workers against those who wore long hair. One of the cheapest ways to express such a prejudice is to refer to long haired boys as 'sissys' or 'girls'.

A boy's body movement and body language is usually quite different to that of a girl. The shape of their bodies are usually noticeably different as well. Their faces are usually different particularly the eyes and eyebrows..

.. and of course most boys differ from girls in the clothes they wear. Even if a boy prefers to dress like a girl then that should be his right to do so. Plenty of girls dress like boys!

IP Logged

Ghostbear13
Silver Member

BA Member

Reply #3 - 08. May 2005 at 06:43
Print Post  
I agree with Cal,It's not the hair but the heart that makes a boy a boy.But I like my boy actors with short hair.Long hair if they're in a movie that calls for it.But short first.

IP Logged

Rembrandt
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #4 - 13. May 2005 at 15:06
Print Post  
You shouldn’t have posted the David Gallagher in Phenomenon picture. Now I will have to watch it again. If I can ever catch up on things at home, I am planning on doing a series of captures of David’s movies for the group after I catch up on my High Definition video captures of Mr. Furlong and a couple of others. I found out that Edward has some freckles on is nose.

As of hair style, I will take a long hair style any day over a shaved head. I also agree that what’s in the heart is more important than anything else.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #5 - 14. May 2005 at 00:45
Print Post  
I watched Phenomenon again this week just to check out DG's hair which was nothing short of phenomenal itself.

IP Logged

gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #6 - 17. May 2005 at 10:35
Print Post  
sorry i didnt  mean to make it look like i didn think boys should have long hair i was just thinking of a topic to post.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #7 - 17. May 2005 at 11:35
Print Post  
gee,

I wasn't having a go at you, it is just that sometimes a topic gets me fired up   Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print