Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Shane Haboucha in Withou a Trace (Read 2,491 times)
Mediajock1
Silver Member

BA Member

Shane Haboucha in Withou a Trace
23. Oct 2005 at 15:46
Print Post  
Folks,

It's been too long since I have been here and I am just getting caught up so this query isn't as timely as I would like.  But in talking about Cayden Boyd's performance on the pilot of Close to Home and seeing it comparable to Jake Thomas on WAT, I couldn't help but revisit this fine perfromance as well.

Shane played a high school freshman who was traumatized by witnessing firsthand many of the 9/11 events unfold.  For whatever reason, instead of being sympathetic many of his schoolmates bully and taunt him thinking that will somwhow cure him, and even his "best friend" later gives in to public opinion and turns on him.

Shane's performance as a meek, empathetic boy turning dour is absolutely breathtaking and stimulating to witness.  Did anyone else see it?

Smiley
MJ

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Re: Shane Haboucha in Withou a Trace
Reply #1 - 24. Oct 2005 at 09:24
Print Post  
I've seen Cayden's performance on Close to Home (thanks to a kind soul who posted it to usenet) and I was very impressed. He's got a good future if he can hold on to his good looks and acting talent.

I thought Jake Thomas on WAT was a bit over-rated though, albeit very good. I'll look forward to seeing Shane show what he can do, I've only seen him in lightweight stuff so far.

IP Logged

BaBe
Ex Member

Re: Shane Haboucha in Withou a Trace
Reply #2 - 04. Mar 2007 at 09:51
Print Post  
i watch without a trace on fridays and  ive seen cayden boyd on the adventures of sharkboy and lavagirl and jake thomas is on lizzie maguire xxxnat

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print