Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Undertow (Read 2,161 times)
Ghostbear13
Silver Member

BA Member

Undertow
24. Nov 2005 at 06:35
Print Post  
I just got to see this movie.Which I thought was very good.Man did Jamie Bell grow up.If  i hadn't seen him in Billy Eillot.I wouldn't of known he was british.And The boy who played Tim(Devon Alan)stole my heart good boy actor.And Cal I'm going to try and find Mysterious skin to watch.And see what all the fuss is about.Happy Thanksgiving to all.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Re: Undertow
Reply #1 - 25. Nov 2005 at 01:30
Print Post  
Yes Jamie was convincing as US country-hick. Devon was very fine and the centre of my attention. Cayden Boyd reminds me of Devon, I wonder if others sense a similarity.

I need to watch Mysterious Skin properly too. We still haven't got that movie profiled. It's the sort of movie that I don't particularly like and these sort of movies always seem to take a myopic point of view and seem to have an agenda.

IP Logged

Wildeboy
Gold Member

Teen Alexander

Reply #2 - 25. Nov 2005 at 08:03
Print Post  
Mmmm, Devon Alan!  (my favorite pic)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

princesspetal

BA Member

Reply #3 - 25. Nov 2005 at 14:35
Print Post  
I haven't seen this film yet but I really want to. Everyone has been saying good things about it.

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #4 - 25. Nov 2005 at 23:01
Print Post  
I want to see this too, even if I didn't like the director's previous film, George Washington. Jamie Bell was also pretty good in Dear Wendy, although I personally thought it sounded pretty obvious that his American accent was fake. Maybe I wouldn't have been able to tell he was British, but I certainly would have thought there was something weird about his pronunciation if I hadn't know he wasn't a native American English speaker.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print