Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic   Ultraviolet (Read 1,949 times)
gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Ultraviolet
13. Mar 2006 at 09:55
Print Post  
i usually aviod this kind of movie but i had cameron bright in it so i was intrested.  so i saw it. i glad i saw it at a bargin theartre because i dont think i would have wanted to pay full price.  ithe stroy line was that the goverment accidently created a vampire diease.  the people infected with the diease became outcast and most of them were killed but now the remain ones rebell. violet palyed by Milla Jovovich plays one of these rebels. she assgined to steal a weapon that has the power to kill all the the Hemophages which are the persons that are infected with the disease.  the weapon turns out to be a young boy named six played by camreon bright. His blood had the thing that can kill them.  violet wont lrt  six be destroyed she theroizes that maybe his blood can aslo cure rthose like her. the movie was pretty confusing.  it had the feeling of alot of stuido cutting the main point of the movie i think was to show milla in the tight outfits. cam did and okay job with what was given. alot of people have talked about how bad he is in the movie but i think r=the chracter of six has what i call Jake lloyd syndomre when the lines the actor as to say are terrible and the  part is porly wrtiiten and actor playing the part is going to look bad.

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Re:    Ultraviolet
Reply #1 - 13. Mar 2006 at 21:23
Print Post  
Thanks for the opinion gee.

I have not seen this yet, I was planning to wait for the video release. Everything you have said here just reaffirms that position.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print