Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic THE ONLY BOY FOR ME (2005) (Read 2,360 times)
nicolas
Platinum Member

Toi mon amour, toi qui
a le cœur lourd mon amour

THE ONLY BOY FOR ME (2005)
02. Jun 2006 at 04:42
Print Post  
This British drama, from Greenpoint Films, is titled:

"THE ONLY BOY FOR ME".  Directed by Dewi Humphreys.  The film was just completed and info is not yet available on imdb.   The co-lead in this film is a young boy actor, playing the role of "Charlie".

synopsis:

Annie is bringing up her 7 year-old son Charlie in a village in the country on her own. She meets Mack, divorced, fun and sexy. He falls in love with her, meets and charms the little boy Charlie, and then is offered a wonderful job in New York. He wants them both to come with him.

But Annie has her family, her friends, and her well-paid job.... and Charlie fights his corner as hard as he can.... as this is a real threat to his familiar life and he isn't going to make it easy for them. He particularly fights her ruling that he's now too old to sneak into her bed at night, and must sleep on his own.

Who gets to choose? Annie makes the difficult decision, turning down passion and adventure in favour of stability and roots for Charlie, but it's a lot to give up and maybe not what's really best for Charlie either.

Mack, not enjoying New York without them, realises that there is possibly another solution. It seems unlikely, but he can try life her way. He's coming back.

« Last Edit: 02. Jun 2006 at 09:57 by nicolas »  

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Re: THE ONLY BOY FOR ME (2005)
Reply #1 - 13. Jun 2006 at 22:13
Print Post  
How excited I'll be about this depends on how much Charlie is a part of this story. I hope that he isn't just used as a human prop to better tell Annie's story.
« Last Edit: 25. Jul 2007 at 23:05 by Zabladowski »  

IP Logged

nicolas
Platinum Member

Toi mon amour, toi qui
a le cœur lourd mon amour

Re: THE ONLY BOY FOR ME (2005)
Reply #2 - 17. Feb 2007 at 15:59
Print Post  
Here are small photos of the three leading roles in this film, including boy actor Karl Rogers.
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Young Karl has appeared in some television series episodes as well.  More profile information at:   (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print