Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Little Manhattan (2005) (Read 6,426 times)
gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Little Manhattan (2005)
02. Aug 2006 at 19:01
Print Post  

this was a really cute and good movie. it starred Josh hutchenson as a boy in love for the frist time. josh is a really good actor. as was charlie ray who played rose mary.
« Last Edit: 08. Jul 2008 at 05:25 by Zabladowski »  

IP Logged

hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

Re: Little Manhattan
Reply #1 - 03. Aug 2006 at 05:24
Print Post  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) is the discussion from before...

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

BaBe
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03. Mar 2007 at 16:30
Print Post  
yeah i know mate cause he starred in kicking and screaming,zathura,bridge to teribitha is it and u know that picture u put in hes dreaming aint he cause he sees her in the dream with that karated kid matt  xxxnat Smiley

IP Logged

Brianx
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 25. Apr 2007 at 15:23
Print Post  
Josh Hutcherson was great in this film BUT he isn`t a great looker. The main part should`ve gone to that blond stunner he had karate with ... Anthony Laflamme!
Technical Note: If my reply comes through on a white post and not a blue one I won`t be able to see my message - probably. I wonder why?

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #4 - 26. Apr 2007 at 04:00
Print Post  
If my reply comes through on a white post and not a blue one I won`t be able to see my message - probably. I wonder why?

Does anyone know about this? Brianx, in the small box to the upper right of the box where you type your message, what color does it show? It should show 'Black' by default.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #5 - 26. Apr 2007 at 04:48
Print Post  
Brianx, can you see other people's posts if the background is white, or is it just your own you can't see?

IP Logged

Brianx
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 09. May 2007 at 16:38
Print Post  
Yes, the little box does say `black`. As the post before this one is white I`m okay because my messages always come up on a blue post. I cannot read some of the other members white posts either. It might be the cheapo equipment I`m using.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #7 - 11. May 2007 at 08:14
Print Post  
A way that might help you see white letters on a while background, is to hold down the left mouse button and drag the cursor over the text area, that should highlight the text.

akkk! he won't see this, as it's on a white background...  so I'll repost it.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #8 - 11. May 2007 at 08:16
Print Post  
A way that might help you see white letters on a while background, is to hold down the left mouse button and drag the cursor over the text area, that should highlight the text.

IP Logged

Brianx
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 19. May 2007 at 15:01
Print Post  
CAL I very much appreciate your helpfulness but my equipment is only a Bush TV internet system and as such has no mouse. I bought this outfit in a cheapy shop for only £4.99 so I can`t complain. I shall have to get round to buying a decent computer or laptop.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print