Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Forgot forever title (Read 1,658 times)
Debois
Gold Member

RE Member

Forgot forever title
18. Feb 2007 at 18:16
Print Post  
One French film.

Following story:

Group of provincial town kids. There are girls and boys who watch up their parents and their sexual life. Then kids trying to realise adult life to himself. But unfortunately sex for kids is full mystery which they understand fondly(naive). Here, in the town is doctor for each cause, for pregnancy too. Through the windows, kids sees full process. Then, at the town's lake, kids found dead man. Police say that the man is pedophile. One boy trying to find definitions for that word in dictionary. And he found it and says to other kids about definition - pedophiles are kind of male people which sleeps with small boys(kids, child's)! Brr!

This oldest boy is son of town's baker.
Mother of other child once has decided to promenade before the house naked to dishonour the husband. It is seen by her son who decides to escape from the home....

Cute movie!? For me I think is good. How this movie allows the censure?

IP Logged

nicolas
Platinum Member

Toi mon amour, toi qui
a le cœur lourd mon amour

Re: Forgot forever title
Reply #1 - 18. Feb 2007 at 19:06
Print Post  
This is a French film ? ? ?

Do you have any idea approximately how old the movie is?   Any other pertinent information?

Thanks Debois.

IP Logged

Debois
Gold Member

RE Member

Re: Forgot forever title
Reply #2 - 18. Feb 2007 at 19:21
Print Post  
Non ainsi déjà est vieux ce film!

Je suppose que la première moitié de 90 années de 20 siècle. J'ai reconsidéré déjà tout que pouvait. Notre télévision n'a pas les archives avec l'information sur les films. Et encore! Oui ce film Français! Ne le doublaient pas par la voix à quoi moi était très content.
------------------------------------------

English:

Not so old!
I assume, that first half 90th years of 20 century. I have already reconsidered all that could. Our TV has no archive with the information on films. Yes this film French! It did not duplicate a voice to that I was very glad.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print