Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Låt den rätte komma in (2008) (Read 40,330 times)
moviebuff12345
Ex Member

Re: Låt den rätte komma in (2008)
Reply #60 - 12. Apr 2012 at 08:45
Print Post  
I just watched it and was amazed! I'm a slow reader, so I had to pause a lot to read the subtitles. I saw the American version 1st, so I found myself comparing this movie to it, so to compare these movies each other, I give the American version 9/10 and this one a 10/10. Both are very high quality movies, and I recommend both!  These movies give a whole new meaning to the phrase "Revenge is a dish best served COLD!"

IP Logged

moviebuff12345
Ex Member

Reply #61 - 12. Apr 2012 at 09:50
Print Post  
When watching a "Remake" please keep in mind that the film maker's are required to change at least a few things to avoid problems with copyright laws. now, There is no need to start slinging mud at other countries movies! to start with, if it wasn't for "Hollywood" the film industry wouldn't have a lot of the innovations and technologies that it has today! I don't know about the rest of the world, but Hollywood has 2 grades of movies, A and B, A's are filmed with the highest budgets and B's are 2nd rate low quality and usually made with the lowest budgets! (which is about the same as other countries A grade movies).  And I was able to make my point, WITHOUT singling out and insulting anyone elses country!

IP Logged

mydogtam
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #62 - 04. Aug 2012 at 17:16
Print Post  
Here is the english sub-titles for "Let the right one in", I'm sure that it's the same film

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) ( 35 KB | Downloads )

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #63 - 17. Feb 2013 at 16:58
Print Post  
actually, now that the Hollywood version has been out a while, I was hoping to read some of the issues about "American" vs. "Swedish" (or maybe "original" and "remake" re-opened. Alas, only one comment... but thanks for that one, BoyMovieBuff!

As least from the movie section ratings / comments,  of the 2010 American version, I see that both JK and Andreas both liked the newer version, too... and predictably Andreas like it more than the Swedish one, and JK slightly less.  Wink

I did happen to enjoy the American version a lot, too. Wink

IP Logged

Nérodiaman
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #64 - 17. Feb 2013 at 17:14
Print Post  
Smiley I know and I have in DVD the 2  filmed versions of this story.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Print