Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic HULU (Read 1,390 times)
hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

HULU
27. Dec 2008 at 13:02
Print Post  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
streaming video web site
Some full-length movies, including "Wooly Boys" and "Hoop Dreams"
Some TV episodes.
Plus clips, trailers, and such.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Re: HULU
Reply #1 - 29. Dec 2008 at 06:21
Print Post  
Thanks for the link!  looks like we can't use "download helper" to grab these gems... anyone know of some other software that works well?  Maybe something that can grab a defined area of the screen? I used to know of one, but can't remember the name, and it's probably WAY out of date by now.

edit:  I just downloaded a new add-on for Firefox called Sothink ... looks promising, but i haven't tried it yet.  I'll try to remember to let you know how it works!

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Re: HULU
Reply #2 - 29. Dec 2008 at 15:46
Print Post  
" Sorry, currently our video library can only be streamed from within the United States

Hulu is committed to making its content available worldwide. To do so, we must work through a number of legal and business issues, including obtaining international streaming rights. Know that we are working to make this happen and will continue to do so. Given the international background of the Hulu team, we have both a professional and personal interest in bringing Hulu to a global audience.

If you'd like, please leave us your email address and the region in which you live, and we will email you when our videos are available in your area."

Boo.  Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print