Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic An American Carol (Read 2,273 times)
hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

An American Carol
30. Dec 2008 at 22:29
Print Post  
not a boy movie
some really funny bits
but mostly very tedious

Atticus Shaffer

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Joey Luthman

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

del bosque
Silver Member

Re: An American Carol
Reply #1 - 01. Jan 2009 at 02:33
Print Post  
Fashion-wise, caps on boys seem to have been "in" for at least 10 years.  Anyone else notice how long fashions stay in fashion these days ?  For example, we should have seen the baggy jean style long gone and replaced by the much more appropriate tight-hipped 70s slacks.  Having said all that. I could look at Boy no. 2 in a grey sack and be entranced so who am I to pronounce ?

IP Logged

TomWakko
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 01. Jan 2009 at 09:19
Print Post  
Wait...some people actually went to see An American Carol?  Huh

IP Logged

hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

Reply #3 - 01. Jan 2009 at 13:37
Print Post  
Quote:
Wait...some people actually went to see An American Carol?  Huh
It's a typical Zucker comedy.  According to IMDb, "An American Carol" had about the same gross as "BASEketball"

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #4 - 09. Jan 2009 at 11:09
Print Post  
del bosque wrote on 01. Jan 2009 at 02:33:
Fashion-wise, caps on boys seem to have been "in" for at least 10 years.  Anyone else notice how long fashions stay in fashion these days ?  For example, we should have seen the baggy jean style long gone and replaced by the much more appropriate tight-hipped 70s slacks.  Having said all that. I could look at Boy no. 2 in a grey sack and be entranced so who am I to pronounce ?

Caps have always been popular here. In fact they are essential in our high intensity sunshine, it is compulsory for kids to wear hats or caps at school when outside.

Now baggy jeans are definitely on the way out, I don't see all that many kids wearing them now. I have even seen above the knee shorts slowly creeping back into style.

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #5 - 09. Jan 2009 at 14:47
Print Post  
Baggy jeans have been out of fashion for quite some time now. All the hipsters are wearing skin-tight jeans now. Although I haven't really seen that fashion extend to young children, the general trend seems to be toward less baggy clothes.

Baggy clothes are not going to go away completely as long as hip hop culture is around. And hip hop culture is such a huge part of North American culture, it's probably not going to go away in the next 100 years.

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #6 - 10. Jan 2009 at 00:05
Print Post  
Really, I hate caps and hats anyway. Trend or not it's just not my style. I am however into the tight jeans thing. Baggy clothes are terrible but I agree with josephk. They probably aren't going to go away. Joey Luthman is very cute and very talented and I like him alot but if I had my way he wouldn't be wearing that cap. But yeah it's true. They have been in for awhile but like I said, they're just not for me.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print