Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trapped (Read 23,933 times)
OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Trapped
09. Feb 2009 at 13:36
Print Post  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

I have no idea who these boys are as I forgot to watch the actual episode, see if I can get their names next ep  Smiley

IP Logged

cls
Ex Member

Re: Trapped
Reply #1 - 09. Feb 2009 at 22:56
Print Post  
what channel is this on

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 10. Feb 2009 at 02:24
Print Post  
Yeah, I'd like to know what channel it's on too. And I'm looking forward to getting the names of these boys. They're both cute but the blond boy is really a super cutie. I'd really love to see more of him. Thanks for the great pics.   Smiley  

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #3 - 10. Feb 2009 at 02:28
Print Post  
It looks like it's only being aired in Australia at present.

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #4 - 10. Feb 2009 at 02:40
Print Post  
Yes that's right Australia only on CH7, I'll post more caps as the episodes air, I'll be sure to cap the HD broadcast next time too.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #5 - 10. Feb 2009 at 10:41
Print Post  
Thanks Orion,

When I started watching this series a few months ago, I did so because I noticed that one of the main boy actors is Anthony Spanos, who used to be in a series called 'Streetsmartz' which aired a couple of years ago and was pretty decent for a kid's show. Anthony is the kid with the green hat in the fourth pic above.

The blond boy in the top pics is credited as Brad Albert, he's only come into the series in recent episodes. His character is being held captive in a large hole in the ground.

The youngest boy, the kid with the army coloured style hat above is Sam Fraser, he's one of the three regular boy actors in each episode.

There is one other, an older boy about 14ish with blond hair who is probably the main boy actor, he's the one the girls are all trying to flirt with, his name is Benjamin Jay, so hopefully you will get some caps of him.

I've got several episodes recorded on my IQ player but I'm unfortunately unable to make caps, having lost my entire hard drive during the recent heatwave along with much of the software I used to use.

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #6 - 10. Feb 2009 at 15:16
Print Post  
Nice caps.

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #7 - 11. Feb 2009 at 01:13
Print Post  
Thanks Cal. So the blond super cutie is Brad Albert huh? Well there's a name I have to look out for. Too bad this is only seen in Australia. It looks like something I would be interested in. Thanks again for the awsome info.   Cool  

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #8 - 21. Feb 2009 at 11:04
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 10. Feb 2009 at 10:41:
There is one other, an older boy about 14ish with blond hair who is probably the main boy actor, he's the one the girls are all trying to flirt with, his name is Benjamin Jay, so hopefully you will get some caps of him.

That kid has bad hair, actually they all have bad hair  Cheesy

More caps from the last two eps, unfortunately not a proper HD broadcast.
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Cool

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #9 - 21. Feb 2009 at 11:04
Print Post  

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #10 - 21. Feb 2009 at 11:06
Print Post  

and a video clip:

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #11 - 21. Feb 2009 at 17:02
Print Post  
Wow, these are some gorgeous kids.  And the clip is very enticing! 

Thanks OrionPax!  

I'm STILL loving the Lockie Leonard stuff you helped me get... I've started watching it the 2nd time around, now!

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #12 - 23. Feb 2009 at 21:34
Print Post  
LOVE the pics of that golden boy!

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #13 - 23. Feb 2009 at 22:30
Print Post  
They're all pretty great, but I think my favorite of the bunch is Anthony, if I've been able to interpret that all correctly ... in any case, this kid:

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #14 - 24. Feb 2009 at 04:09
Print Post  
Very handsome. And HE reminds me of Reece Thompson as pictured in this thread:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Print