Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trapped (Read 23,939 times)
cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Re: Trapped
Reply #15 - 25. Feb 2009 at 15:06
Print Post  
Anthony is my favourite too. He was the reason I watched 'Streetsmartz' a couple of years ago.

So Orion, you might like to keep an eye out for season 2 of 'Streetsmartz' which is airing again on ch10. Actually don't bother watching it yet, I'll let you know when Anthony and his mate are introduced as regulars, it's not for several weeks yet. You'll like them.

and thanks for the additional caps of Trapped, very nice indeed.

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #16 - 25. Feb 2009 at 15:32
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 25. Feb 2009 at 15:06:
So Orion, you might like to keep an eye out for season 2 of 'Streetsmartz' which is airing again on ch10.

ch10 or ch9  Cheesy

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #17 - 02. Mar 2009 at 15:23
Print Post  
Few more from this weeks ep.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #18 - 02. Mar 2009 at 15:25
Print Post  

and another clip: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #19 - 03. Mar 2009 at 12:36
Print Post  
Thanks for the clip...  (and caps)

I missed the show this week.    Angry

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #20 - 16. Mar 2009 at 13:04
Print Post  
Episode 20
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #21 - 16. Mar 2009 at 13:06
Print Post  
Episode 21
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #22 - 16. Mar 2009 at 21:26
Print Post  
Amazing group of caps in the whole thread. I still love Brad Albert, the one with the fabulous light blond hair. Every picture of him is awsome. He looks great in all of them. The other boys are cute too but I'm stuck on Brad.   Smiley  

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #23 - 16. Mar 2009 at 22:20
Print Post  
Another brilliant set of caps!  Thanks OP!

As for Brad... Yes, he's quite a looker.  But Anthony... ah, Antonio! Bellisimo!

Actually, they're both magnifico... leaps and bounds above the rest, imho.

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #24 - 24. Mar 2009 at 15:10
Print Post  
starchild wrote on 16. Mar 2009 at 21:26:
Amazing group of caps in the whole thread. I still love Brad Albert, the one with the fabulous light blond hair. Every picture of him is awsome. He looks great in all of them. The other boys are cute too but I'm stuck on Brad.   Smiley  

I think Brad is my favorite too, here's a few more from this weeks ep.

Plus a clip: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Cool

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #25 - 28. Mar 2009 at 17:28
Print Post  
clip is really good quality for it's size...

now if I remember, didn't today's episode have Brad wandering along the beach sans shirt.

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #26 - 28. Mar 2009 at 20:36
Print Post  
Are you kidding me Cal? O.k. seriously, I need to think about moving to a place where I can see this. That's it! I'm packing my stuff now. Or I could wait for more of the great caps and clips that OrionPax has been posting. If in fact you are right about this Cal. You did say the words, if I remember. Either way, this has become a favorite thread of mine for sure.   Cool  

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #27 - 28. Mar 2009 at 22:50
Print Post  
starchild wrote on 28. Mar 2009 at 20:36:
Either way, this has become a favorite thread of mine for sure.   Cool  

Well, for me too!  This is great stuff!  Fortunately for me, I have Australian contacts... not that'd I go asking my mom to tape this series and send it to me via snail mail (that's the limit of her technology).

I'm really looking forward to seeing if Cal is right!

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #28 - 29. Mar 2009 at 07:20
Print Post  
LOL, if our star constellation inspired transformer doesn't post the caps I'll endeavour to oblige, and may even pull out an earlier episode when all the boys were playing in said condition, on one of those slippery watered plastic sheets to slide on.

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #29 - 29. Mar 2009 at 08:20
Print Post  
ffs it was just shown yesterday!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Print