Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Print
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trapped (Read 23,938 times)
OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Re: Trapped
Reply #30 - 29. Mar 2009 at 08:21
Print Post  
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
Cool

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #31 - 29. Mar 2009 at 13:45
Print Post  
ah yes, what good service!

I won't need to post the shirtless scenes from an earlier episode now will I.

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #32 - 29. Mar 2009 at 14:19
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 29. Mar 2009 at 13:45:
ah yes, what good service!

I won't need to post the shirtless scenes from an earlier episode now will I.

orly, I heard you got your capture card sorted, you can do next weeks ep Tongue

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #33 - 29. Mar 2009 at 17:44
Print Post  
What good service indeed. Oh what awsome caps! I'm so happy that Cal was right. Oh and by the way Cal, I have no problem with you posting the caps from that earlier episode that you mentioned. No problem at all. Thanks for the great caps OrionPax.   Cool  

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #34 - 05. Apr 2009 at 12:11
Print Post  
ep 24
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #35 - 05. Apr 2009 at 15:14
Print Post  
I can't even convey how much I've enjoyed the glimpses into Trapped... it's just such a different take on a TV series than what we have.  Part "Gilligan's Island" part "Lost" and part "As the World Turns" or something!  Anyway, with a much better cast!   Thanks again for your diligence, OP!

Oh, and great new caps for ep 24!  Thanks again!
« Last Edit: 20. Apr 2009 at 05:20 by TheSwede »  

IP Logged

OrionPax
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #36 - 19. Apr 2009 at 15:02
Print Post  
Episode 25
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Unfortunately the capture totally failed on the last episode Sad If you want to see caps from it maybe cal will post some Cool

IP Logged

TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Reply #37 - 20. Apr 2009 at 05:22
Print Post  
OrionPax wrote on 19. Apr 2009 at 15:02:
Unfortunately the capture totally failed on the last episode Sad If you want to see caps from it maybe cal will post some Cool

Come on Cal!  We're counting on ya! Cheesy

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #38 - 20. Apr 2009 at 06:04
Print Post  
I didn't keep a copy of the last episode of the series. Actually it's not the last episode, there is a second series planned, which will be 'shooting this winter' according to an email from the producer Bruce Best.

Sometime this week, I'll will do some caps from an earlier episode when they were playing on the slippery slide.

IP Logged

happykate0007
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 22. Dec 2010 at 06:09
Print Post  
I love trapped Grin
Does anyone know where I can watch it online? Smiley

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #40 - 02. Jan 2011 at 14:04
Print Post  
I noticed it was being shown again on TV in Australia. I think on one of the ABC channels, but I'm not 100% sure.

I thought there was supposed to be a 2nd series as well but I've never seen it scheduled.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Print