Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Miles From Nowhere (Read 6,784 times)
TheSwede
Platinum Member

Tack ska du ha.

Miles From Nowhere
27. Mar 2009 at 06:14
Print Post  
IMDb shows this movie as being in post production.  It looks worthy of looking out for, but I have no idea where it will show up, other than on TV in the USA, apparently.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) - IMDb link

When his best friend, a championship runner, is killed in a car accident while running home from a party, high school football star CAM STILES suffers a nervous breakdown from the guilt and pain. It also tears apart his relationship with his father, GARY STILES, who also happens to be his football coach. When Cam decides to quit football and join the track team to honor his friend, his former teammates turn against him, too. Eventually, Cam goes for a sub-four that seems impossible and manages to win and lose the race at the same time.  Written by Bryce Zabel

The description seems to indicate that it mostly involves older kids, but there are apparently some noteworthy appearances by younger ones.  For example, the only actor listed in a "Starring" role is

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)Jarrod Bailey, born in 1996, playing as Brandon Van Horn, whoever that is!  

Also showing up are

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Braeden Lemasters (b. 1996) as 12-year old Cam,

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Tanner Blaze (b. 1997) as 10-year old Cam, and

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)Dylan Sprayberry (b. 1998) as "John."

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Re: Miles From Nowhere
Reply #1 - 28. Mar 2009 at 17:25
Print Post  
I'll definitely have to see this.   Smiley

Dylan Sprayberry is new to me. He has already had quite a few roles, albeit smallish looking ones.

IP Logged

hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

Reply #2 - 16. Feb 2010 at 01:30
Print Post  
now called Chasing a Dream
same IMDb link gets you there

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #3 - 16. Feb 2010 at 04:22
Print Post  
I noticed that this is for Hallmark TV, which leads to my question ... do the free to air TV Networks in the USA make TV movies anymore or have such productions become primarily pay TV items?

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #4 - 26. Mar 2010 at 20:15
Print Post  
TheSwede wrote on 27. Mar 2009 at 06:14:
IMDb shows this movie as being in post production.  It looks worthy of looking out for, but I have no idea where it will show up, other than on TV in the USA, apparently.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) - IMDb link

When his best friend, a championship runner, is killed in a car accident while running home from a party, high school football star CAM STILES suffers a nervous breakdown from the guilt and pain. It also tears apart his relationship with his father, GARY STILES, who also happens to be his football coach. When Cam decides to quit football and join the track team to honor his friend, his former teammates turn against him, too. Eventually, Cam goes for a sub-four that seems impossible and manages to win and lose the race at the same time.  Written by Bryce Zabel

The description seems to indicate that it mostly involves older kids, but there are apparently some noteworthy appearances by younger ones.  For example, the only actor listed in a "Starring" role is

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)Jarrod Bailey, born in 1996, playing as Brandon Van Horn, whoever that is!  

Also showing up are

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Braeden Lemasters (b. 1996) as 12-year old Cam,

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) Tanner Blaze (b. 1997) as 10-year old Cam, and

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)Dylan Sprayberry (b. 1998) as "John."

Damn. What a bunch of hotties. I gotta see this. And Hallmark made-for-tv movies are usually very high quality in my opinion. I hope this comes to DVD.

IP Logged

hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

Reply #5 - 27. Mar 2010 at 23:46
Print Post  
date: April 25

IP Logged

moviebuff12345
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 16. Mar 2012 at 01:23
Print Post  
Cam is played by Andrew Lawrence, the youngest of the Lawrence brothers i.e. Joey, Matthew, and Andy! and yes there are a few cuties in this one! Smiley

IP Logged

moviebuff12345
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 06. Apr 2012 at 01:15
Print Post  
Brandon Van Horn is John's younger brother

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print