Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Didier Haudepin (Read 5,968 times)
BoysOwn
Ex Member

Didier Haudepin
10. Jul 2009 at 22:31
Print Post  
Have just watched Didier Haudepin acting the young boy, Alexandre, in the 1964 French film `Les Amities Particulieres` (This Special Friendship). The story is all about love between an older and younger boy in a Catholic School. Didier`s performance as the bright, flirty, rebel Alexandre is outstanding and fully deserving of a child`s Oscar. His performance looks all the better against the wooden acting of the older boy! What is more the film deals with the taboo subject of love between boys. The plot could have done with a bit more detail and not have Alexandre hitting it off with his older friend so quickly.
I know this film has been reviewed by members in the Actors section so what I want to know is how do you place a review and stars? I cannot see any reply box enabling me to do this there. 

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Re: Didier Haudepin
Reply #1 - 10. Jul 2009 at 23:48
Print Post  
Quote:
Have just watched Didier Haudepin acting the young boy, Alexandre, in the 1964 French film `Les Amities Particulieres` (This Special Friendship). The story is all about love between an older and younger boy in a Catholic School. Didier`s performance as the bright, flirty, rebel Alexandre is outstanding and fully deserving of a child`s Oscar. His performance looks all the better against the wooden acting of the older boy! What is more the film deals with the taboo subject of love between boys. The plot could have done with a bit more detail and not have Alexandre hitting it off with his older friend so quickly.
I know this film has been reviewed by members in the Actors section so what I want to know is how do you place a review and stars? I cannot see any reply box enabling me to do this there. 

If you wanna make a review then you gotta LOGIN on the HOME page seperate and apart from the Forum page. Then you will see where to comment and rate the film.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #2 - 11. Jul 2009 at 02:57
Print Post  
I agree, Didier's performance was quite wonderful in that film. That reminds me, I've made quite a few caps from 'Cotolay' and from 'Pianos mecánicos'. Didier was in both, so I think I know what I'll upload next.

IP Logged

Quantum
BA Administrator

BA Member

Reply #3 - 12. Jul 2009 at 18:09
Print Post  
Instructions for adding your review are here:

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print