Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) 880703 - David Arnott (Read 44,205 times)
Jaackov Smirov

BA Member

880703 - David Arnott
25. Sep 2009 at 16:09
Print Post  
hi
in BA, when i search for David Arnott, i find only one movie, while it has played role in some other ones too:
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
i need some photo stills from those movies too. i need to feel the changes made to this beautiful boy during times.
for example, Yahoo! says that in the movie, House II: The Second Story (1987), he has appeared as Banana! i got the movie and tried to find him! it sounds he has never appeared in the movie! Sad
i tried also to find some sites like BA including photo stills of movies, but i couldn't succeed to find him anyway.
this is what i need:
when i like an actor, how can i find the photos of him in all movies he has appeared in, including his adulthood...
thx

IP Logged

hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

Re: 880703 - David Arnott
Reply #1 - 25. Sep 2009 at 22:34
Print Post  
It seems there is actor David Arnott (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) with 23 credits listed at IMDb. He was also screenwriter of "Last Action Hero", etc.

Then, when they wanted to make the movie "CrissCross" they found a local kid in Florida and cast him.  The credits used the name "David Arnott" which was his real name.  But it was not the same actor as those other 23.

According to a post in the IMDb board --if authentic-- the David Arnott of "CrissCross" is now an electrician living in Oregon.

IP Logged

Jaackov Smirov

BA Member

Reply #2 - 26. Sep 2009 at 21:00
Print Post  
oh! what a useful reply! thank u very much!
so i was wasting my time and mistaking about him. as imdb has mentioned in a similar page:
he has only appeared once in cinema, only in CrissCross. Sad
i think if he would appear also in some other movies, BA would certainly introduced them too, no? Smiley
but, now, let's think about how can we obtain some other pix of him.
he remembers me Peter Bjerg, another great creature who appeared also once in cinema, in You Are Not Alone. i think he has depicted the total beauty a creature may have.
let's think about both. let's think how can we have a plenty of their pix, from the beginning of their life until now.
anyone has an idea?

IP Logged

Jaackov Smirov

BA Member

Reply #3 - 26. Sep 2009 at 21:29
Print Post  
hey! i found his post, the one u mentioned. Smiley
i've not a credit card, otherwise i would register an IMDBPro account and would ask him to post his pix.
would someone do this or contact him in anyway and ask him to do it for us?
would be wonderful, nah?

IP Logged

Jaackov Smirov

BA Member

Reply #4 - 26. Sep 2009 at 21:30
Print Post  
God bless u!
someone find Peter!

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 27. Sep 2009 at 00:38
Print Post  
Jaackov Smirov wrote on 26. Sep 2009 at 21:00:
oh! what a useful reply! thank u very much!
so i was wasting my time and mistaking about him. as imdb has mentioned in a similar page:
he has only appeared once in cinema, only in CrissCross. Sad
i think if he would appear also in some other movies, BA would certainly introduced them too, no? Smiley
but, now, let's think about how can we obtain some other pix of him.
he remembers me Peter Bjerg, another great creature who appeared also once in cinema, in You Are Not Alone. i think he has depicted the total beauty a creature may have.
let's think about both. let's think how can we have a plenty of their pix, from the beginning of their life until now.
anyone has an idea?

Do you mean recent pictures of Peter Bjerg like these?

IP Logged

Jaackov Smirov

BA Member

Reply #6 - 17. Oct 2009 at 20:44
Print Post  
Shocked
u say he's peter? how can u be sure about it? i can't see any clue of his beauty in this pic!
and, about ur question, yeah i mean that, if he really be peter.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 17. Oct 2009 at 23:29
Print Post  
Jaackov Smirov wrote on 17. Oct 2009 at 20:44:
Shocked
u say he's peter? how can u be sure about it? i can't see any clue of his beauty in this pic!
and, about ur question, yeah i mean that, if he really be peter.

I am told by the original poster of these photographs that this is in fact the same Peter Bjerg from You Are Not Alone and of course these pictures were taken several years later, when Peter was in his late teens, at least. Naturally he doesn't look exactly like he did in the movie because he has grown up and went through puberty. If you study his face I am sure it is plain to see that he is the same person. Notice he has a record album of the music from You Are Not Alone with his picture on the cover? I would not have posted these pictures if I were not 100% certain that these are of him.

If I remember correctly, a devoted fan of Peter's asked his parents if he could bring him  to Los Angeles for a visit and they agreed. That is clearly Los Angeles in the background. So if you still doubt me then at least I tried. Sad

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #8 - 18. Oct 2009 at 10:25
Print Post  
It sure looks like him to me, however I'd MUCH rather remember him as he was in YANA.

IP Logged

Jaackov Smirov

BA Member

Reply #9 - 19. Oct 2009 at 01:07
Print Post  
oh yeah, ur great K! thank u very much man! this is certainly peter! in my last visit, the browser 4got to load the second pic! so i got in doubt. but with the second pic it's evidently the same great boy. thank u so much :*
and a remembrance of the worst thing occurs. boy lose their beauty while they grow! Sad(
i'm anxious to know how did u find these pix and whether there may be some others. also, is there possible to do the same for david?
thx again, i'd never seen these pix b4, nor i could find them.

IP Logged

Zabladowski
BA Moderator

The Wish Meister

Reply #10 - 19. Oct 2009 at 03:33
Print Post  
I remember reading that Peter came to Los Angeles to promote an American theatrical release of Du er ikke alene. I suspect these photos are from that publicity visit.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 20. Oct 2009 at 03:59
Print Post  
Zabladowski wrote on 19. Oct 2009 at 03:33:
I remember reading that Peter came to Los Angeles to promote an American theatrical release of Du er ikke alene. I suspect these photos are from that publicity visit.

Thanks for setting the record straight, Zabladowski. My memory of his reasons for being in L.A. was a bit foggy.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 20. Oct 2009 at 04:05
Print Post  
Jaackov Smirov wrote on 19. Oct 2009 at 01:07:
....also, is there possible to do the same for david?

I'd say there's no chance whatsoever of finding any recent pictures of David Arnott. Probably only his family has pictures like that, since he abandoned movies completely after making that one movie. As you know, someone at IMDb says he believes David is now an electrician living in Oregon.

IP Logged

Jaackov Smirov

BA Member

Reply #13 - 24. Oct 2009 at 05:14
Print Post  
what a pity! Sad
if i would be in US, i would investigate about his family, would find them,...
God bless him anyway

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #14 - 24. Oct 2009 at 08:47
Print Post  
Quote:
if i would be in US, i would investigate about his family, would find them,...

I don't think that would be wise. Some people would consider such actions predatory.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print