Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic 'Interrogation of Michael Crowe' (Read 2,389 times)
Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

'Interrogation of Michael Crowe'
20. Nov 2009 at 21:05
Print Post  
Just bought a DVD cheap for £1. This was one of the Infinity True Story series about a 14 year old boy accused of murdering his sister. The star is a boy actor called Mark Rendall. He gives an outstanding performance as Michael a boy put through relentless interrogation by the police. Separated from his parents he is held at the police station and questioned over two days without being allowed to see a lawyer or anybody. It is a telling indictment of what lengths the police will go to obtain a confession.
Mark Rendall excels in a part that demands dramatic acting of a high standard. I haven't heard or seen this young actor before and don't know if he has appeared in anything else.

IP Logged

hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

Re: 'Interrogation of Michael Crowe'
Reply #1 - 20. Nov 2009 at 22:09
Print Post  
Congratulations on discovering Mark.

Check our database for info on him, including what else he has done...

IP Logged

starchild
Gold Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 20. Nov 2009 at 22:16
Print Post  
Yeah, I agree that Mark Rendall is a very good young actor. I saw Interrogation Of Michael Crowe and I thought that Michael did a fabulous job in this movie and it was a very good movie to see. It was also hard to watch. The way that poor kid was treated was terrible. But I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it. And if there is anyone who hasn't seen it I suggest that you check it out. I also saw Mark in Child Star. Another great performance and another good movie. Mark is in fact very talented.   Smiley 

IP Logged

josephk
Platinum Member

Reply #3 - 20. Nov 2009 at 22:37
Print Post  
I didn't like the movie as much as other people here, but I thought that Mark's performance was indeed quite good. He's even better in Childstar, I think. You should definitely check it out.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #4 - 21. Nov 2009 at 06:26
Print Post  
Not a movie that I'd watch again, but indeed Mark was excellent. One of the best performances of the decade.

BTW welcome to BA, Cinefan...  I hope you stick around.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print