Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic The Mark of Archanon (Read 3,565 times)
K
Ex Member

The Mark of Archanon
02. Mar 2010 at 04:19
Print Post  

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

The Mark of Archanon (1976)
Space:1999

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Re: The Mark of Archanon
Reply #1 - 02. Mar 2010 at 18:05
Print Post  
Well I'm normally a fan of long hair on boys but I'm afraid his hair do frightning,  LOL.  That bald section is quite unappealing to me and those huge boots remind me of the glam rock era of the 70s. Nasty things those platform shoes, hopefully that's a style that will never return. The rest of his outfit is tolerable  Smiley

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 02. Mar 2010 at 19:48
Print Post  
As soon as I saw 'Space:1999' and before the stills came up I knew which episode this would be. I used to have it on video, now lost, and remember it well mainly of course because of this alien boy and the quirky outfit he wore. Okay the baldness might be a bit off-putting but I thought he looked great and hey-ho for Archanon I say!
Quite honestly, I like boys dressed in gear like this even down to his high boots. It was typical 70s kinkiness which you wouldn't get away with today - unfortunately.
What I don't know and I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned here on BA is who the hell is the boy actor? I don't recognise him but in pics 3 and 5 he certainly looks super standing in that gear. Erm, what's going on in the last pic ...? Wink
Thanks a lot for posting these, 'K'.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02. Mar 2010 at 21:50
Print Post  
Cinefan wrote on 02. Mar 2010 at 19:48:
As soon as I saw 'Space:1999' and before the stills came up I knew which episode this would be. I used to have it on video, now lost, and remember it well mainly of course because of this alien boy and the quirky outfit he wore. Okay the baldness might be a bit off-putting but I thought he looked great and hey-ho for Archanon I say!
Quite honestly, I like boys dressed in gear like this even down to his high boots. It was typical 70s kinkiness which you wouldn't get away with today - unfortunately.
What I don't know and I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned here on BA is who the hell is the boy actor? I don't recognise him but in pics 3 and 5 he certainly looks super standing in that gear. Erm, what's going on in the last pic ...? Wink
Thanks a lot for posting these, 'K'.

The boy, Etrec, is played by Michael Gallagher. (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
This was his only role as a boy.

You can download the whole episode at the links provided. When the second RAR file is downloaded they will magically reassemble into the whole ready-to-view AVI format video. All you need is to install Win-RAR. It's free.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 02. Mar 2010 at 21:57
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 02. Mar 2010 at 18:05:
Well I'm normally a fan of long hair on boys but I'm afraid his hair do frightning,  LOL.  That bald section is quite unappealing to me and those huge boots remind me of the glam rock era of the 70s. Nasty things those platform shoes, hopefully that's a style that will never return. The rest of his outfit is tolerable  Smiley

Yes, of course Etrec's outfit was a product of the times. After all, this was made in 1976 at the height of the disco craze. Styles were outrageous back then. Still, if you can look past the unattractive shaved head and pony tail, he has a very handsome face and nice body. Nice little speedo style trunks too. Too bad he didn't get more acting jobs around that time. I'd like to see what he looked like with all his hair and in regular 70s clothes, preferably jeans and a tank top.  Tongue

IP Logged

hosenhaus
BA Moderator

spheroid

Reply #5 - 02. Mar 2010 at 22:20
Print Post  
Here
is the post from 2007.

and here

is our existing gallery.

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 02. Mar 2010 at 22:36
Print Post  
hosenhaus wrote on 02. Mar 2010 at 22:20:
Here
is the post from 2007.

and here

is our existing gallery.

Yah, I knew I had posted about this TV show before but wasn't sure when that was. The difference this time is that now I can offer the actual video for viewing, unlike in 2007 when I still had no idea where to find it.

IP Logged

Phenom
Gold Member

Party Like A Rockstar!!!

Reply #7 - 03. Mar 2010 at 04:49
Print Post  
Why does he remind me of Johnny Weir the figure skater from the Olympics.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print