Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic I saw something very funny, yet strange happen... (Read 2,046 times)
K
Ex Member

I saw something very funny, yet strange happen...
23. Apr 2010 at 16:17
Print Post  
..today.

This evening I went to a local 1950s retro style resturaunt, complete with car hops. The food is great there but I always go inside to order. After I put in my order with the cashier, I sat on a bench by the door to wait for my food. The place was packed with lots of people and in came a beautiful Little Leaguer, still in his baseball uniform, accompanied by a man who I assume was his Dad. They had to get in line directly in front of where I was sitting and soon I noticed the man slowly, slowly reach his arm over and drape it around the boys shoulders. Then he slowly began moving his arm and outstreched hand down the boy's back and placed it on the boy's butt! Immediately the boy jumped, upset and said: "Quit it!" Then the mortified boy suddenly turned around and looked directly into my eyes with an expression of total embarassment and worry. He was not smiling! I think this really pissed him off. I gave him a big smile, hoping he would realize that I was not shocked. Then he quickly turned back around and soon my order was up and I got it and left.

I felt so bad for this boy. My educuated guess is the man who did that was his Father and being the redneck jock that he was thought it would be hillarious to humiliate his 11 year old son in public. In fact the man did laugh at the boy's reaction.

Just think: if any of us did that, even in complete innocent fun, with a boy who we had a total loving and accepting relationship with, in public....we would now be in jail! Think about it. Anyway, it's probably no big deal. The kid just has an asshole for a Dad. Lot's of boys do.

*Disclaimer* Boy below is a professional model.

Comments??

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Cinefan
Platinum Member

BA Member

Re: I saw something very funny, yet strange happen...
Reply #1 - 23. Apr 2010 at 21:32
Print Post  
I think the boy's reaction to his dad's hand on his butt is oh so typical of today's kids. A couple of decades ago the kid would have thought it funny, larked about and probably placed his hand on the man's butt! BUT today ... children mustn't be touched anywhere that can be considered remotely 'sexual'.
Your reaction, 'K', was the proper one but I don't think the man was being an 'asshole'. If a dad can't play with his son's bottom, who can?
Jeez, it was just a bit of innocent fun and something I wish I saw more often. The kid needs to get a life and stop listening to all the crap psychobabble put out about kids and sex these days.

IP Logged

YoungArthur
BA Moderator

Hagrid's Helper

Reply #2 - 24. Apr 2010 at 02:57
Print Post  
Only once have I seen a father (?) pat his young boy's butt in public . . . and that was at Disney World! The boy just smiled shyly.

Lovely photo  Smiley

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #3 - 25. Apr 2010 at 18:01
Print Post  
Gee I used to do it all the time as a school teacher, especially during swimming lessons, PE lessons, etc. Kids used to regard it as a sign of approval or encouragement. How times have changed, these days teachers are are afraid to be anywhere near a kid unless there are twenty witnesses. Some schools here even ban kids from touching each other. Society is sick.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print