Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic 'My Dad' sung by Paul Petersen in a video I made. (Read 3,137 times)
K
Ex Member

'My Dad' sung by Paul Petersen in a video I made.
19. Jul 2010 at 04:19
Print Post  
The clip is from Stakeout! (1962), with Billy Hughes and Bing Russell.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Re: 'My Dad' sung by Paul Petersen in a video I made.
Reply #1 - 21. Jul 2010 at 00:29
Print Post  
Wow. Was I ever wrong to post this here. I guess I'm the only one sentimental enough to like this song by Paul Petersen, combined with scenes from a Billy Hughes movie. 14 views and no comments says it all. Big fat zero. Sometimes I just don't understand what the point of this site is. There's virtually no dialogue anymore. It didn't used to be like that here (years ago). You can't say I don't do my fair share. Sad Huh

IP Logged

gee
Platinum Member

BA Member

Reply #2 - 21. Jul 2010 at 05:40
Print Post  
that song is a bit hokey but i still chokes me up.

IP Logged

cal-Q-L8
Platinum Member

Admin

Reply #3 - 25. Jul 2010 at 12:23
Print Post  
Quote:
Wow. Was I ever wrong to post this here. I guess I'm the only one sentimental enough to like this song by Paul Petersen, combined with scenes from a Billy Hughes movie. 14 views and no comments says it all. Big fat zero. Sometimes I just don't understand what the point of this site is. There's virtually no dialogue anymore. It didn't used to be like that here (years ago). You can't say I don't do my fair share. Sad Huh

Well I did check it out, but I don't like the song at all. So rather than be negative I kept my opinion to myself. I do like Billy Hughes but the movie Stakeout is a bit ordinary.

So now you've got two responses.  Smiley

IP Logged

K
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 26. Jul 2010 at 11:03
Print Post  
cal-Q-L8 wrote on 25. Jul 2010 at 12:23:
Quote:

Well I did check it out, but I don't like the song at all. So rather than be negative I kept my opinion to myself. I do like Billy Hughes but the movie Stakeout is a bit ordinary.

So now you've got two responses.  Smiley

Well thanks. I like the song for nostalgic reasons and I like the sentiment. I wonder what it is about it that makes you not like it so much? I actually am not very fond of Paul Petersen though, since he began his big child endangerment crusade some years ago. He sounds like a right wing extremist. He has actually stated that he wishes he had never appeared shirtless when he was a boy and that he feels no boy should ever appear shirtless in any movie or TV show!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print